Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is having more than a hundreds of bf's too bad?

ayenreyes

ayenreyes

Philippines

actually i'm not so sure how many bf's i had but i could say more than a hundreds. for me it's not, as long as you haven't found the right one… just go on…

ym: heavenz32

10:25 AM Jun 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ayenreyes

ayenreyes

Philippines

i don't count

10:36 AM Jun 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Good luck! U could be hired by Guiness book! Lol.. But anyway, U have right doing that, if u like it and as long as U didn!t get any sufferings!

11:12 AM Jun 05 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

if you dont count how could you tell that you have had more than a hundred? just curious :D

and I think it's OK for people..

for me I would rather be single till I find the right guy. it will give me enough time to be a better me instead of keep having men come and go in my life. 

02:14 PM Jun 05 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

wow….
It’s good to know more people..
But I think it’s more better stick to one man first. try to know him better.Stick to him in happiness and sadness..and then you’d know who’s the real him by understanding and unselfishness..
I don’t know but I think if you really didn’t ready yet for a committed relationship, you’d better not to love anybody for now on..
just my opinion..

02:30 PM Jun 05 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

That is a very large number of boyfriends. Or is it hyperbole? 

09:48 PM Jun 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Sometimes people use to choose a standard o pattern of persons like boyfriends or girlfriends, I mean maybe you are choosing the same kind of men, so that´s why you have broken and have dated with a lot of boyfriends.

Why don´t you reconsidered what you are looking for in a man?

And it´s not bad to have many boyfriends or girlfriends if you feel good with it. Don´t let the people judge you because of it.

09:59 PM Jun 05 2008 |

ayenreyes

ayenreyes

Philippines

i dont know… i easily fall inlove…

02:48 PM Jun 15 2008 |