Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's your favorite novel ?

liang present

China

Daddy-Long-Legs my favorite one,then what about you?

02:37 PM Jun 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Mine is “Jane Ayre” by Sh.Bronte… Very romantic! = )

02:53 PM Jun 07 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Ayat-ayat Cinta (love verses) and Da Vinci Code..

03:20 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

"Serano De Bergrak" for Edmond Rustan

03:28 PM Jun 07 2008 |

liang present

China

I like the heroine in Jane Ayre. She is presistent, independent and confident!! And the love story between Jane and Mr. Brocklehurst was so romantic and unique as well.

I‘ve seen the movie  adapted  from  Da Vinci  Code.Actually I  like that kind of style but maybe lack the related knowledge about puritans, western history and religion,I think I was a little bit confused.

03:48 PM Jun 07 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

robinson crozo is my favorite one

03:54 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hey khaton, I appreciate your participation, but I want to ask you afavor, can you use the small letters, its better for eyes and easy for reading, thank you.

Regards 

05:45 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Liang, it was not Brokleherst, but Rochester, that Jane Ayre was in love with.. Have u really read it?? = )

05:45 PM Jun 07 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

My favorite novel is "the Totem wolf". Guys know after completing to read that book, i feel i am so lucky. It is a luckiness to know more about a civilaztion is on the verge of extinct, to learn more about Mongolian culture and tradition and to realize that life is so finite and human beings sometime are so indiffernt to their origin.

In my opinion, it is a extraodinary novel!. A book is worth reading and consider.

Guys, a really great book maybe have to  need 30 to 50 years to finish it. And "the Totem wolf" is one of books like that.

05:23 AM Jun 08 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

I know Jane Eyre, I ever read it. Oooh, i like the way that Rochester was in love with Jane, really strong, really strange. Guys still remember the last detail of that story: Jane and Rochester heard of their voices together eventhough they were away, very away.  So unusual! What a love!

05:32 AM Jun 08 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ANIMAL FARM for 'Gorge Orwell 'is a very good novel to be read espcially for the therd world 

06:25 AM Jun 08 2008 |