Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Heaven and Hell? "where will I go?"

gkisseberth

Germany

What does your religion say about an afterlife? 

If you think there is a heaven or paradise or a hell or some other form of punishment, what are the requirements for entering?

What happens to non-believers?

What happens to children who die very young?

What happens to animals or pets? 

09:23 PM Jun 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

first,
"noone" I meant 'neither you nor the person you're discussing with"
by the way, i was discussing with Oonah and she dosen't believe in the judgment day.
second,
ok, never mind…...

12:53 PM Sep 08 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

where shall we go which totally relys on how we behave ourselves when we are alive. that sounds a little ridiculous,though. we are not the one who can perceive everything that will happen to us. god would like you to visit his paradise when you die glorious while yama would like you to live with him in the hades when you die ignoble. that's it.

02:20 PM Sep 08 2008 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

I'll go to the crematorium, or get buried, and my body will rot, and become part of the great cycle of nature, but my friends will remember me (and maybe my enemies!), and my genes will live on in my children, and their children, and their children's children…and thus I could become immortal.

There is no hell, and no heaven, only what we make of this earth, and this life, we can each make it either one, for ourselves and for others.

Andi

05:54 AM Jan 17 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Andilee… its up to you if you want to believe or not…i respect your decision…for me its good to have something to hold on to..the first that i always ask my self is…everything is belong to "something" and that "something" is must be soo great..and  soo huge..and tell me if we can unswer this…..how a baby in her mother stomach get his/her soul..her mother give her child their soul?..i don't think so..So its about something…something that we cannot see,something that soo powerful..

Heaven and hell…in this very world also we can see that we go and reach to somewhere…...and we can,t just easily get what we want…and as you can mention about something fair…this world had already punished bad peoples and giving credit to good behave of peoples…did you heard someone (in news)who donate one of her kidney to others won a lottery in first price?... so the weakness of human on doing judgement will continued on the life after that cross over..it will be done by that powerful force…and we always said in our real life " did you think that you can live with that"..so for me as i said ..better hold on to something.. than nothing…

01:47 PM Jan 17 2009 |