Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Language difference makes people hard to get on well!

thaibinhvn

Viet Nam

I have a new online student. He is from Vietnam and he lives in the U.S. he came there two years ago. He told me that he can speak some English and it is very difficult to go here and there with his limited English knowledge.

He is attending my Online Speaking class with some other students.

Actually, In his place there is free English class government sponsored with Native American teacher teaching. He told me he is fine with the English words that with pictures showed by the teacher. But with the abstract words he will be in big trouble.

Even Free English Class with Native Speakers he can not follow. Therefore, we can see that the language difference is really a problem.

03:48 AM Jun 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Yeah maybe it’s hard to adapt for the first time! But i believe so far so good! U can coz U speak that language everytime everywhere! Even, we, don’t know that language and said ‘stupid’ ! But if we go to its mother country (examp: ENGLAND OR USA) and stay there for long time, we can speak it well..

04:08 AM Jun 14 2008 |