Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which is your favourite one in American Idol Season 7

lucybaby219

China

I really like Brook and Jason, country music really fits Brook, and Jason is always smiling, i like he sang Dolly parton’s “traveling through”, it’s strange to see him wearing suits and singing “Cats”,that is so not him.On the contract, A friend of mine hates them both, he said Brook is a hotel singer and Jason is just faking his smile, he is more like a kara ok singer. my friend really pissed me off,hah
you know who i like best in the Audition? it’s the rock’nd roll nurse~ ha,you still remember? unfortunately she is not the Hollywood type of gal,but her voice is awesome~ i love she sings Janise Joplin!
what i love most is the fact that she holds a nurse job but her style is quite the opposite of her occupation, it’s like she has a double life and double personality. that really attracts me.
American Idol is touching. it’s not all about singing, it’s also about stuggles of ordinary people (the single mom, the beauty queen, the overweight sisters, the team leader who wants to save the world, the girl whose father just passed away, the man whose wife is giving birth during the competition etc) , the opportunity that AI provides is so huge, it brings laughters and tears, disappoint and success…...i’m deeply impressed by the stories of those real people….

02:32 PM Jun 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I Love Michael Johns, I HATE Jason breaded guy because he was so suck yet he got there to big 4 which is totally nuts (you will see how suck he is on top 4)

Love Ramielle Malubay! yay too bad she got out too early boo!

and David Cook gosh that sexy male voice can make me melt.. 

03:43 PM Jun 14 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

American Idol?   What's that?????

Tongue out

05:46 PM Jun 14 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

the american dream kind of show ^^ love it. lol

06:31 AM Jun 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I think American Dreams was a different show, eh?   :)

11:53 AM Jun 15 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

were you talking about the simpson? lol

12:55 PM Jun 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Homer is on American Idol?    cool

01:29 PM Jun 15 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

What are you talking about..he is THE American Idol :D

02:56 PM Jun 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

He's  MY idol   :)   mmmmmmmmm donuts

03:47 PM Jun 15 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Marge is my role model, Homer is a butthead lol I'm sorry Greg but he always drives me nut when I watch the show

04:34 PM Jun 15 2008 |