Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is most important to you ?love ,parents or career?

王子

王子

China

what is most important to you ?love ,parents or career?

05:53 AM Dec 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi,

I think the poor people who have to make a choice between them.

The most important thing is whatever you do or whatever you want to do you have an understanding and support from your partner and from your relatives. And just in this case you can live in harmony with yourself and feel happy.

Take care! Keep well! Bye! Kinski

07:30 AM Dec 29 2006 |

srimathi

India

my parents. 

03:02 PM Dec 29 2006 |

berylzp

China

love is the most important

03:19 AM Dec 31 2006 |

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

ofcaurse my parents

1. parents
  2. career
  3. love

12:19 PM Dec 31 2006 |

Faiza

Faiza

Pakistan

obviously parents

07:42 PM Jan 03 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

it is three most important things…but human beings can not survive whithout food…for food we need a money…and to get a money we must work…or steal…the career is not very important life whithout career survive…people commit suicide because of the stress which they undergo ,and no because they don't have  money…nothing will answer to you the career…but between love and parents …it's more dificult…this is an age opinions…now for me it's my parents , but who know what i will prefer at 40 year old

sorry it's too long 

08:27 PM Jan 03 2007 |

meetpriya

India

all the three are imporant and selscting among them or priortizing them is very difficult so to simplify this problem we need to understand two things

1)life has different stages and everybody has to pass those stages and every stage inturn has some importance like at childhood parents are most important but the fact is we cannot stay with them always so we have to pave ourown path for which carrer is very important and then a satage will come to everyboday's life when we want one companion i.e. our life patner so that our life become complete.

2) next come the question of nurnurting them ang retaning them and i thing this required time mamangement so this will solve every problem as if ever u made some mistake ur love and ur parents will always be there to support u and ofcourse they will stand by u.

thanks and take care all

bye

08:47 AM Jan 04 2007 |

elenavarusha

Ukraine

It's very intresting question! Philosophical. For me it is importent – harmony in my life. It is importent, that all in my life was is counterbalanced. Love, parents, carer.

12:41 PM Jan 04 2007 |

MATIAS

Brazil

I think that each thing dipends on the another one. parants are necessary, career is  necessary too, but love, love  is fundamental for everything. 

12:02 AM Jan 08 2007 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

As far as I'm concerened, my parents are the most precious thing for me

09:49 PM Jan 11 2007 |