Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

answer me pls ....

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

what do u feel when u are and ur lover next to each other and u can not talk to each other because ur families do not like it in fac now in this hour 16,30 in this day 19/06/2008 i am sitting face to face with my own love but i can not talk to her we can not even make eye contect pls tell me is this right
what would u do if u are in our position ?

03:41 PM Jun 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

hi guys i really do not know what are u talking about i was out of the net for a long time what happend ?

some one make me understand if that is not a problem …  

07:12 AM Jun 21 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

i really can not remaber i told u that i have been away from along time sorry but i hope that i did not post any thing bad  

07:54 AM Jun 21 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Abdou…u have friend who is same in confusing! ME! I don’t know U people talking about! I feel i’m a foolish one who got 2 confusing: first, i got from your post (as you see in my first post!) and second, from all member’s post after my first post! GUBRAKK

07:54 AM Jun 21 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

now i understand ok i ask question about love and sir zhivago talk about the thing that i love more then my elf do u know what is that thing is … he talk about my country the only thing i can kill for … he make me angry very angry … sorry guys i did not mean it pls forgive me

HAKIMI i did not understand yet what do u mean … are u seeing my words as wrong or right words  

08:04 AM Jun 21 2008 |

Frozon

Frozon

China

hum…..first ,i wanna to know how old you are??

08:10 AM Jun 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i believe the family have only the right to give advice but it's up to you to love the person you love.just be sincere and be yourself.if you feel you love this girl,don't waist time and tell her.may be you'll find it's not real love or you'll be sure of it of and feel the need to share life with her.the family have to understand that or they'll understand when they see your happiness.follow your heart!

10:57 AM Jun 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

progression; i think you are speaking about another country. algeria is not  like saudi arabia.i live in algeria.i have never seen a girl forced to get married. the problem is that we are not marrying anymore.most girls are  independent and responsible for the choices they made. it has changed a long time ago and divorce is fair either for men or women. if a man of a woman cares about his family's opinion.it's his/her problem.it's not decause of the society.

zhivago talked about something else and it's not the right place to talk about it.the fact that we have  political,economical.. problems ,doesn't mean we stop talking about our personal ones.people don't stop to feel love  even in wars.it's so natural.

11:18 AM Jun 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

yes Abdou,yes,

I can see everything very clearly like HakimiSmile

08:04 PM Jun 21 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

where is hakimi ??!!!!!!!!!

08:09 PM Jun 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Dear Nabilash,

I dont want to scare you but in this thread everything  is vanishing suddenly.and then everyone catches amnesia illness,nobody remembers what they did.Surprisedif you dont forget it eihter,see you later:)

08:33 PM Jun 21 2008 |