Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's kind of woman

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

I don't ask about the beauty..

What is kind of women that man prefers ?and why? bright – stupid- or maybe an active woman…etc.!!!

05:20 PM Jun 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

TO MARRY? SIMPLE, inteligent,and pretty.
she should be modern yet tradistional. such girls might be difficult find.

05:28 PM Jun 21 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

intelligent and with a good sense of humor. Loving and kind. Patient and creative.

06:25 PM Jun 21 2008 |

Alpha7

Alpha7

Pakistan

Well that depends, who are you considering, a Man or a Male.

Confused? let me clear it up a little, a male would always keep physical characteristics as a priority, for instance, the hair, the eyes, the body profile etc. 

On the other side, a Man would always keep the emotional and non physical characteristics in the priority list, for instance, sincerity, honesty, love & passion, credibility, loyalty etc.

Now the question comes why, well having the opportunity let me illuminate that for you as well, a Man thinks by his head and heart, his soul is intune with his mind. Ethics, morality, decency and kindness is the foundation for a Man. On the other side a male would just live for the moment, thinking from that which hangs between his legs (sorry for the profounity, but it is essential here to understand the concept)

Nabila, if you are faced with a choice….NEVER go for a male, if its a serious relationship you want. 

hope i provided satisfactory responses.

06:36 PM Jun 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

alpha,

I think you confused the words male and man in your post.both of them is the same with man.female is women,man is male.if you edit it,we can understand it more clearly.

Nabilash,

if you are faced to a choice,I am sure ,your transparenty will solve everything.Smiledont worry!!!

07:36 PM Jun 21 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

plz birgul1, it's my big secret..

Wink

08:20 PM Jun 21 2008 |

yaris83

yaris83

United Kingdom

For me i prefer alwadud alwalud, nabila it's  crypted keep it secretWink

08:31 PM Jun 21 2008 |

Alpha7

Alpha7

Pakistan

well…i did not confuse anything…..philosophically Man and males can never be the same…...grammatically they might be…. 

08:33 PM Jun 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Alphe,

what is the difference between philisocolly?can you explain it please?

08:40 PM Jun 21 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

for human, not all males are men .. man by his actions..

08:48 PM Jun 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

okay Nabilash,

I didnt know it.it is interesting.all males are not men,,Surprisedhmmmmm…

in Türkish,we use male as men everytime.thanks for your help.

09:09 PM Jun 21 2008 |