Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are we alone?

javamanju

javamanju

India

in the index page i saw this message….

Are we alone? What do you guys think. Do aliens exist?

According me life forms might exit on a place very close to earth. but "inteligent" life form such as ourselves might be very far from earth

04:11 AM Jun 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

And thy Lord is Best Aware of all who are in the heavens and the earth . . .
Quran,Al-Isra (17), 55

God is Best Aware of all who are in the heavens and the earth. We are living on the earth but what do live in heavens that god aware of them?!
What does it indicate? Are we alone in the universe or there are other living in other galaxies?
I believe this ayah is one of the ayahs that indicates alien's existence. What do you think?

Please visit my blog and make me aware of your useful comments. I am really waiting to read them.

10:10 AM Sep 18 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

The mere size of the universe makes it seem unlikely that there is NOT some kind of intelligent life besides just that on earth. 

02:23 AM Sep 20 2008 |

cxhu0420

cxhu0420

China

I don't think I am alone,because I live with my friends and life give me that how should I go to strive for success.I am new,I hope make friends with everyone.Thank you!

02:47 AM Sep 20 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

when you said the word"we",that showed that i am not alone,you are not alone,either.lol

07:57 AM Sep 20 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

we are not alone.loneliness seems odd in this universe.

05:28 PM Sep 20 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

aloneness won't kiss us. loneliness will.

09:33 AM Sep 21 2008 |

Turnedo

Turnedo

Spain

Maybe there is life in another planets, who knows, but we don't have any proof about it till the day today. At least the common people like us… I think that the right question instead of knowing if there is life in another planets should be if someday we will be able to find out the answer by ourselves…

10:08 AM Sep 21 2008 |

aloneren

China

In close pace society most of us live very tired.Maybe you have many friends.In most time you live with your friends,colleagues and so on.But almost nobody can talk with you in hearts.So actually we feel alone in many time.

11:50 AM Sep 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

We are not alone on this earth too but we feel so because we don't count other animals as a part of our life & we don't consider them intelligent too.Although when we compare our qualities we always compare with animals.

We consider only man to be the intelligent. hence we are alone.

09:22 PM Sep 21 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

You will be alone when you are bored with real life.

01:58 AM Sep 23 2008 |