Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your aim in life?

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

Hello…every have a purpose to reach in his life …the mine is to be rich for buy the fastest car of the world…the maclaren f1,which is powered by a M70/2 BMW engine…which turn out 635 Mechanicals horses…

tell me your purpose…

11:14 PM Jan 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xthuo2008

China

Hi cosxsinx

My aim of my life is to get a lot of momey. and if so, I can support many poor family to let their children to go to school. You konw, if the poor family in west China want to get rid of the poverty, the best way is to let their children go to school. But in fact they have enough money to do it. So if I have  lots of money, I can help them.

01:50 AM Jan 07 2007 |

justra

justra

Poland

I only want  to be happy, "...happiness is the highest good, being a realization and perfect practice of virtue, which some can attain, while others have little or none of it…"

12:51 PM Jan 07 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

these are nice goals in live…but really xthuo2008 you can't reach it,you're not able to have have a lot of money…life is patchy…the fair's scale will not be balanced…never…even in France which is not a poor state, they are homeless…it's an "uthopia"...Spsash you 're realistic …it's the truth that people expect to get much money or catch girl…hehe…but i want to know what is really hidden in people heart …what they want …how they want…and really,why?

i'm drifting but it's the question that i can't help thinking 

04:19 PM Jan 12 2007 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

Firstly i want to win best universty and i want to find my lover boy who is on white horse:)

05:38 PM Jan 12 2007 |

yellow1

Italy

my aim in life is enjoy the simple things of it without regrets happy newyear tomorrow it s another day

05:42 PM Jan 13 2007 |

yellow1

Italy

boys on white-horse are overratedLaughing

05:43 PM Jan 13 2007 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

:) anywayy..

10:18 AM Jan 14 2007 |

deepbluesea_1001

Viet Nam

I want to be happy with my family. 

04:51 PM Jan 14 2007 |

jimmy2020

jimmy2020

Hong Kong

haha…. i just want to pass in the public exam ….
and be a good job ….i want to be a job which work in airport especilly airline company ….!!......

05:53 PM Jan 14 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

Hello,

My aim in my life is giving me the freedom to depend on myself. Yeah… every one needs a help from their family but not always. Especially when they make all the decision without listen to your opinion.

04:04 PM Jan 15 2007 |