Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Happiness

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Iam just asking some questions here may be something is hidden in ur inside and u don't know.

1. which thing make u happy?

2.in which thing you feel vey happy?

3. what do u think about happiness?

4. is it come from money or ur beloved ones?

5. is happiness other name is relaxation? 

05:43 AM Jul 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nguyenhoangnam

Viet Nam

Which thing make me happy? I am having an answer for you!

So, why were you born? Can you answer it? You were born to have the life! Your life, my life, our life is wonderful! Everyday, I choose a happiness, a happiness form my flowers in the garden; a happiness from my familyand especiall, a happiness from my life!

I am happy because I am living in this world and I am receiving the love form my heart! I love you – My life!!!

So, What make you happy? do you have a same ideas with me?

07:24 AM Jul 01 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

nadiaa

1. Everything makes me happy, as I always try to be

2. I feel very happy when I do something or help somebody who really wants help

3. Happiness, is that we all look for, is very difficult to find it but its not impossible too

4. I will be real and say "both", but with different arrange as "beloved people" come before money which is important too.

5. No, they are different as I can get relaxing while I be patient, sleeping or just "never mind"

Regards

08:14 AM Jul 01 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thank u so much to all of you for sharing ur ideas, every body has own opinion for living life and

nugeynhonganam(very difficult name) -the questions i asked are the questions we ask ourselves not to others and be honestly give answers.

shardzy : u r right we get happiness if we give something may be by giving smile we feel happy.

thnx AMR DIAB and  ur views are showing you are kind person, i hope u applying it in practical life as well.

and hakimi thnx for pointing out to important question. but if u think for a moment i asked same thing but in different ways.  

09:06 AM Jul 01 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Nadiaa,

happiness comes from tranquilty, tranquillity comes from ur connection with ur LORD. if ur status with HIM satisfy ur soul and u feel HE is near to u, then u'll feel with tranquillity hence u'll see every thing joyfull and smilling.

if u away of HIM, then every temporary happiness will vainsh and u 'll feel soul empitness and disturbance. every thing will be tastless.

i hope i've cleared my point of view.
regards
byeSmile

12:08 PM Jul 01 2008 |

mamour

Gambia

the one you loveCool

11:54 PM Jul 01 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

osesame 100% correct. if we feel we are happy and we are away from our LORD then this happiness for short time period.

thank u sweta for ur reply ur way of thinking is also kind.

thnx mamour

04:31 AM Jul 02 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

mmmmmm I think by always keeping the word happiness in front of me and of course by trying to do good things and avoiding trubles.

thanx for the q. nadiaaa

04:46 AM Jul 02 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Thanks Nadiaa

it is a good topic, i hope to give us more of ur usefull topics.

regards

04:53 AM Jul 02 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

1.my friends, my well-completed works, my passions like dancing, music – that give me happiness.  

2 when I do what I want and it somes as satisfaction to me, that's what make me feel happy

3.It is a feeling of satisfaction, a bit craziness n around yourself at that time is radiant light, no dull, dark atmosphere.

4.huh, something's wrong there. to me q 1 and q 4 are the same.

5.of course no, they are different. Happniness probably affect to something, someone but relaxation – just for yourself – just only you feel it

10:16 AM Jul 02 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all of u for ur comments.

07:23 AM Jul 22 2008 |