Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What should a boy expect from a girl good character or beauty?

gopijmca

gopijmca

India

I go for character how about you?

09:13 AM Jul 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alican1640

alican1640

Turkey

My opinion' s both them

12:08 PM Jul 03 2008 |

Frozon

Frozon

China

first, beauty,than charactor~ my opinion

12:22 PM Jul 03 2008 |

water_ice

water_ice

China

if you want to marry her, the charactor is first.

12:45 PM Jul 03 2008 |

Elendrina

Italy

there are different kinds of beauty,obviously there are girls who are really attractive.But then beauty is in the eyes of beholder and if you marry somebody  who is not beautiful she might posses unfading beauty inside that will add quietness in your relationship or if you marry somebody who is physically beautiful but posses turmoil spirit ,boy would end up being attack with that kind of girl.But not all  who are physically beautiful are agressive and untame.Let your heart says so if you are in love with the person   that makes your heart beats so fast whether she is beautiful or just simply kind,caring and notably patience.

02:08 PM Jul 03 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

When you are younger, maybe the physical appereance is more important than her character, but when you are growing up, you put the balance into the character. If you find both of them in one single lady, you are so lucky!!!!!

12:23 AM Jul 06 2008 |

virgo120

Mexico

from me, the character is more important than the physical appareance. But let's tlak with the truth, the men usually start to go out with women by the beauty. And it's very important that the girl that you will married has the two tings 

12:55 AM Jul 06 2008 |

jennytang

United Kingdom

As for a boy,most of them will think a lot for the physical beauty of the girl,as at first they just in love. If the boy want to marry with her,I think he will pay more attention at the girl's character,as it is the great thing of their whole life. They should live together for a long long time,and know what is the most important between of them.

If he couldn't find a girl has both of them,choose the character is wise.

JENNY

05:46 AM Jul 06 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Physical beauty is important, but good charecter is more important when is comes to marraige/long term relationship. i would say that good charecter is also inner beauty. a girl who has a good charecter might be more understanding.
One of the main reasons for divorse is because men run behind external beauty and not internal beauty

06:01 AM Jul 06 2008 |

gopijmca

gopijmca

India

Good answer swaddestination but i hope its hard to get a girl with both beauty and good  character if someone get a girl with the two the he is  the most luckiest person in the world am i right?

06:22 AM Jul 07 2008 |

gopijmca

gopijmca

India

Hi javamanju what u have written is really meticulous!

06:24 AM Jul 07 2008 |