Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

experience....cool definition

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

people's mistakes which they try to explain with the word experience…...

06:44 PM Jul 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

you are right hakimi.we have to learn from our mistakes,but it's not obvious.sometimes we repeat the mistake several time to understand that we were wrong!!

09:34 PM Jul 11 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Anybody didn't make mistakes…he never try to do something new…...

Hi Lili & hakimi 

I think we make mistakes when we try to do something new, and then we get our experience..and sometimes we "fall" in our mistakes again…but we solve it quickly as we had the experience which allows us to solve our previous mistakes.

Regards 

10:34 PM Jul 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Human is all about doing mistake. We’re not human without mistaking. Even muhammad was being perfect at his older age.
Experiences is just a tool for us to make us more better in handling life and maybe become mature.
Why do we keep doing mistakes? It’s just because we’re not perfect, we’re full of imperfection and certainly still be affected by our feeling not by our objective view.

08:55 AM Jul 12 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

the prophet Muhamad said:

" the believer isn't bited from one burrow twice"

05:53 PM Jul 12 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think that we should learn from the mistake .. but if that done , that not means we are not beleivers.. but believer should be a realize not a naive..

Ryo , what do you think??

08:19 PM Jul 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

People's mistakes which they try to explain with the word experience….

No,Lilimira I do not agree with this defination of experience, it is half,what about righteous actions,don't we learn from them ?Do they pass uselessly & silently ,leaving no marks upon our consciousness ?it means we are negative oriented & insensitive.

I feel that experience is a momory of the result of our actions.Our gestalt of is very negtive ,we see the dominating hanging picture on wall but unable to see the wall itself.

02:32 AM Jul 13 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev! i  don't agree with that definition,too!this what some intolerant people must say.they don't tolerate mistakes as part of the experience.a mistake is something very serious and need some punishments in all conditions.

experience for me is what we are doing,thinking and feeling every living moment.our mistakes can be the right thing to do at that moment.how can we know it's a mistake if we don't see the result?

04:53 PM Jul 13 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

In this life everyone could make mistakes.

Well, the problem is that we must recognize that we've mistaken. And do our best to avoid it again.

08:30 PM Jul 13 2008 |