Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love?

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hi all,

Do you believe in love at now days?

12:46 PM Jul 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

What is love? it is a special feeling we have for special people. that special person might be your mother ,father,brother ,sister or your girl/boy friend or wife/ husband. so love never dies

02:36 PM Jul 12 2008 |

nana630

nana630

China

sure!

and i agree with javamanju's idea.

03:21 PM Jul 12 2008 |

prathik

prathik

India

Is there anyone who doesn't believe in love? I think one cannot live without love in his/her life.

06:35 PM Jul 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Love is the only way to live proper life,it keeps our eyes open to look upon our own actions.

03:04 AM Jul 13 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Thank you all for showing your ideas.

08:32 AM Jul 13 2008 |

shenchicken

China

i do believe!love will always come to u if u believe!

11:40 AM Jul 13 2008 |

KindKate

KindKate

Poland

I don't agree with Shenchicken. Love always comes to me, when I don't believe in it;) Straaaange.

03:39 PM Jul 13 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i believe in love because we can't live without it.it's love that makes our lives more  wonderful and our hearts warmer.the way of love is the only right way to live.

04:14 PM Jul 13 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Right, love is a part of our lives. But it changes from person to another. I mean the way of understanding.

08:57 PM Jul 13 2008 |

andycel

andycel

Philippines

I do believed in LOVE, Love brings us beautiful things and a wonderful feelings but sometimes love is give us pain and sadness. When u are ready to take a risk you are ready to fall in love.. Love change us and open our mind in a beautiful thoughts and love set our mind in beatiful future. Love is the wonderful thing in this world.

01:14 AM Jul 14 2008 |