Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love?

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hi all,

Do you believe in love at now days?

12:46 PM Jul 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

KIKI59

China

I sure

07:37 AM Aug 05 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Better hold on to something….your sence…Coz too much relay on someone/somebody it will make you in mess.Its happen after you give it all out,but your partner is just giving something consider "just ordinary"...and when you have too much believe in it…you have a huge chance to be put into… mental hospital..my advise is..go and visit the mental hospital near by and ask them about it….Laughing

08:35 AM Aug 05 2009 |

Bahman200862

Iraq

No…...............

12:37 PM Aug 05 2009 |

Lilian luo

China

maybe….i'll insist the belief—love never dies, though sometimes would feel a little bit. we will find our Mr. right.

08:21 AM Aug 08 2009 |

Doradance

Doradance

China

nowadays , for different kind of reasons , like money , social status ,etc. love has been changed from its original intention. Of course ,not all are like this , we could still find some called "true love". maybe it is hard , but it do exist.

08:59 AM Aug 08 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Love is exist but not in it true personality/colour…actually its just a words that everybody like to say…and they don't even know what it is and  how to translate it/delivered it to their partner…can you delivered love in its best way of doing?? and i am sure…when you know that words (love)..you start to learn the word cousin..hate…believe me…Wink

11:37 AM Aug 08 2009 |

gorgeous1

gorgeous1

Azerbaijan

i used to believe in love, but now I don't. It is very difficult to find a real love nowdays.

06:19 PM Aug 19 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Love is to do what our beloved want us to do and restrain what our beloved restrained on us. Love is sacrifice and i believe on the nature of love when i observe the nature, the universe and the dynamics of natural laws. 

07:39 AM Aug 21 2009 |

liuruoxi52

liuruoxi52

China

well

i believe it . i love my girl .

every day and night, i will miss her .

though she isn't konw ~~~

10:11 AM Aug 21 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I say its totally a lie.A big promise that got "an expired date…",for example…,once,if somebodys girl friend is stumble on a side line brick..his boy friend will curse and kick the brick.After they got merried, if his wife got stumble again on something..the person who once love her very much now is just easily blaim her and said "didn,t you see it??","are you blind??...Talking about miss eachother?? Once (may be)you will say these word to your couple …"just go away and don't ever comes back!"...So just drop that word, just do your… "responsibility" 

11:00 AM Aug 21 2009 |