Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give me a reason to smile?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hi every.. Hope you are all Ok..  I am OK too..But sometimes i really feel myself in a terrible bad mood.

Then i can't find a reason so smile.. But I need it much!

So, I make this blog..

If you write some reasons to smile, I will be able to remember them, and be better than before!

Let me start..

My reason is > To be in E-baby :))

What else?

02:29 PM Jul 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahmed20016

ahmed20016

Sudan

enjoy the love

03:18 PM Jul 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear CaN I Cry,

Just stop whenever you remeber & close your eyes for a few minutes & feel your breathing,breathe slowly & deep as much as possible.It's the graetest wonder of life.i hope you will enjoy the taste of breathing.

Regards

03:40 PM Jul 14 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

just smile because you are alife Laughing

03:41 PM Jul 14 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Thanks to all you..! REally thanks..:)

Hmm good reasons. :) I didn't think them..:D

I shul smile, Because I am Sibl..:Dhaha a good reason!

Thanks all you..

Expeciallly Hakimi! :) Thanks my dear brother. Allah bless you

05:10 PM Jul 14 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

think in your friends :)

think how you make them so happy :)

05:29 PM Jul 14 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hahay Ricky… :) OK.. Of course to be ur friend makes me smile too..! :D:D

>>Not just smile, loud laugh :)

05:53 PM Jul 14 2008 |

sabrita

sabrita

Tunisia

the simple fact that when u wake up everyday and find urself healthy,enjoy the bless of breath,of sight,of moving, being surrounded by those who love u,feeling secure..must make you don't ever give up smile,it doesn't let u forget those who suffer all over the world,but u should face these hurts by keeping smile,it's a great weapon to defeat bad lucks and to survive better..

06:09 PM Jul 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Life is changing everymoment & someday you will feel that,I was searching reasons to smile,which were just consolations to smile & on that day you will smile a real "smile"

06:54 PM Jul 14 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

In my high school I have a friend who have a nice and beautiful smile. Everytime I saw her smile I’d feel relieve because I think she has a relaxing smile. I felt calm down and relaxed after saw her even just for a while. And after that I’d have extra energy to continue my day.
I hope you won’t stop smiling. You don’t know maybe out there you have many big fans who adore you and one single smile from you can make a different for their life. You have no idea. Maybe you can inspire other people around you to do better in their life. So stop crying and maybe you can make other people’s day more cheerful and inspiringful.=)
I don’t know much about you sibel. But from your posts I believe that you are a great caring girl, have compassion and care much about other people. And the best main part is, you’re like as white as the snow. You’re showing what you really are. It fit well with your genuine soul and straight forward view..y’know you have many great friends here, so it’d prove that you’re so loved and needed by other. Yeah that thing also should make you feel happy and then you must have a strong feeling to share your beautiful smile..

08:50 PM Jul 14 2008 |

carooline

carooline

Poland

uh… I think much more difficult question is: give me a reason NOT to smile :P:P:P

I always smile, life is more colourful then:)

09:17 PM Jul 14 2008 |