Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i'm so upset... cause i love her, she doesn't, even doesn't talk to me..

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

i'm so upset… cause i love her, she doesn't, even doesn't talk to me.. I want to leave my job, because we are working together. So what do you think about this situation.

01:08 PM Jul 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

meghag

meghag

Qatar

It Is realy unexplanable.only that people understand who fell down such situation.who dont talk i dont know how they feel happy and what about their interest about stop talking. i think it is come from evil bcs when a person feel upset that times they became so silence  and stop all work,prayer, leave home and job earth seems then Zero. they dont get peace for few mint in such way one day fell down in deep sickness and heart diseases.i hope everyone in this world must be punish  for breaking ALLAH'S creation .it can be after death or before . who break heart u must listen or see oneday they lost their heart too from CREATOR punishment.  

01:48 PM Jul 17 2008 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

thanks for your comment.

02:41 PM Jul 17 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Mustafa,
I don’t know about the details of your problem. But I hope I got it right.
I think it’s true that love can be found with many unique ways. I hope that your feeling to her is a real love, even if you didn’t have much time to talk to her.
Maybe you can examine and collect informations about her from many sources, from her friends or her closest one. And then you could give her smthing she likes. Y’know being given attention by smone would give you a wonderful feeling, especially for a woman.=)
So arrange it well, and when the time is right, you give it a try.
Good luck.

05:14 PM Jul 17 2008 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

i didn't any wrong. But i don't know why she doesn't talk to me.

07:48 AM Jul 18 2008 |

kintan

kintan

China

absolutely ,you don't give up your job. Otherwise, you lost the best opportunity to get her back.

10:06 AM Jul 18 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

it' happens to love whom doesn't love you,but never give up.you have only to critisize your behaviour not hers.you have to stay in your job and try to act as normal as possible.some women don't like to see the man imposing himself on them.so give her some space to move in and see what will happen.don't let your male feelings to lead you.most of the times they are so possessive that they kill love in it's bed. 

12:35 PM Jul 18 2008 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

Thanks for your suggestion, but i did all of them. She is very stubborn and heady. 

03:21 PM Jul 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Don´t quit your job, you don´t seem as a quitter!! It´s hard, I know, but be stronger!! Don´t let her see this as weakness. Maybe you have to be calm, because if you are upset you don´t think things very clear.

04:06 PM Jul 18 2008 |

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

Are you sure that she is not going out with someone else recently ?

BTW, IMO, There are many reasons that make her get frustrated by your approach (if she is definitely not in love someone else).

Maybe, she might not see  romance in a workplace as a good idea. She might worried about if at last it doesn't work out well, then it would be hard for her to work normally with you as before (let alone the uneasy look from other co-workers).

Some women just don't like to rush about 'love'. That means it would take time for her to consider and get to know you well enough. In the mean time, just be yourself and be good friend or good workmate to her.

If I may suggest (on how to make her talk to you), just don't take it too serious, hang on with your job and act like nothing happens. Try to be more funny (with other co-workers too) and always be in good mood. Most women are attracted to a guy with a sense of humor.

Good luck.

05:15 PM Jul 18 2008 |

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

BTW, when you say you 'love' her, what do you love about her ?

How well do you know her, do you know what she like and dislike ?

For me, 'love' is a lot different from 'like'.

08:51 PM Jul 18 2008 |