Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i'm so upset... cause i love her, she doesn't, even doesn't talk to me..

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

i'm so upset… cause i love her, she doesn't, even doesn't talk to me.. I want to leave my job, because we are working together. So what do you think about this situation.

01:08 PM Jul 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

PMV

PMV

China

shit…once upon i was in the same situation as you did…

hey,dude. you dont have to quit your job..it has nothing to do with what you work…

did you ever try to find out why she doesnt talk to you?? is there something you did wrong that she doesnt like??  you may ask for help from her firends if you recognize…and since you're working together, i think you can do something for her, you know, touch her heart…or just let her go if she doesnt like you..be patient

i think there must be a reason..so locate it!

09:47 AM Jul 20 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hey..Don't do it please..Ur work is very important for you..

U can't change ur job just for a girl..

Ok..U can love her..And she doesn't love you..It is so normal..

U can find a better girl in future. Don't worry..Believe me '' Her işte bir hayır vardır'' :))

Allah always knows the best for us! So trust Allah and don't worry..

I am sure, U will find a better girl for urself.. Be cold-heart…

Maybe she will love you, Who know! :)

Gönlünü ferah tut.. Hayırlısı de, çık işin içinden, tabi gönül bu laf dinler mi bilmicem :)

04:16 PM Jul 25 2008 |

bcbusy

bcbusy

Hong Kong

First of all, you should think if you leave your job, can you sure that you will not meet your dream girl in other company?  If you meet the other dream girl and has got the same result, are you going to change your job again and again?  It's not a perfect solution!  Men are always seeking beautiful girls, aren't you?  Anyway, do you know girls always seek their husband not base on the outlook.  They will find their dream men who can give them some touching matter, honest, safety and understanding which are most important criteria.  If your dream girl only choose a man depending on his outlook or money, do you still love her?  At this moment, I think you should consider yourself anything should be changed better to strong yourself! 

08:34 AM Aug 16 2008 |

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

Hey, man!

you can not be upset just duo to a gril who doesn't talk to / love you. So many girl in turkey, and there must be a hundreds of nice girl in your company, why not finding some and talk to them to piss your upset off. and it is a way to make you out of such a bad mood.

As a man, you have to face it bravely, you can upset for moment ,but not  all the time. 

What if she treats you still just the same as she did after you have tried your best to make her back.

you have to get out of it immediately. and soon put youself into your job and enjoy your life with your family and friends around you. That is what man should do.

Or you will be laughed ,coz you are not a real man.

07:47 AM Aug 18 2008 |

lujee

lujee

Saudi Arabia

I think u should move on and try to forget her

it may seem hard but u're srtong enough to do it !

08:16 AM Aug 18 2008 |

loveOK

loveOK

China

My friend:

you have given her your love.But she,you know,don't want to receive it.And she don't want to talk with you.I think that she is arrogant.So work harder and I think you will get a great achievement.Don't abandon your future for a woman who have no love.

08:40 AM Aug 18 2008 |

kakarote

kakarote

China

of course you shouldn't leave your job, a true man won't choose to leave when he meet a problem, and although you cann't get her love now, but since you two work together, there're still chance. give her some time, maybe she's just trying to figure out something between you two, be good to her as you used to be, don't push her.

03:31 PM Aug 18 2008 |

martımar

martımar

Turkey

it s easy she wants you to give up herself..sorry but ı must say..maybe she is ignorıng you to be make you far away from you..but ı m really sorry as ıt s too dıffıcult..next month ı have to start unıvercty with my fırst love it s fluky..ı hope not to feel as the past for hım..good luck for us

01:40 PM Aug 27 2008 |