Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I'm the king of the world.=)

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

What would you do if you’ve been elected as the US’ President? What’d be your main corcerns? What would be your policy like?=)

12:05 AM Jul 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

applexpp

China

oh,I is far away

02:24 AM Jul 18 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hey, Mike! Seems your previous thread has been deleted..????
Well, if i were a president of any country i would increase salaries, make all toilets free and give shelter to all poor and homeless..Oh, and i would also pay more attention to people problems not political ones..:D

04:04 AM Jul 18 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Are you talking about my condoms thread, lin? I don’t know. I haven’t checked yet. But if it’s true maybe it’s deserved to be deleted from the administrator’s view. I don’t know.=)

04:30 AM Jul 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Maybe trying to keep a good image with all countries, because irght now, many countries see USA as the enemy of the world, like an evil country capable of acts of cruelty  to satisfied its own interests.

04:39 PM Jul 18 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

If I’m being the president of US, I’d promote US’ tourism. I’d invest much money on it because many people in my current country, Indonesia, consider the US as a heaven for a living. There’d been a survey in Indonesia, arranged by a well known newspaper. They found out that the US was choosen as the most wanted place for a living and to visit.lol So with the assumption that another people on the world also have the same thinking about US as sm short of utopia, US’d become a rich country just because of tourism.=)

05:01 PM Jul 18 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ryo, I know it. Yeah even if we’re just being smiling we can help other people. And it’s gratis.=)
But what’d you do if you have the opportunity to use your power as the US’ president to influence other country? Maybe you can use the US’ sophisticated technology to help developing country’s agriculture or maybe you can help them to handle poverty. It’s smthing like that. Ok?

08:51 PM Jul 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Btw maybe I’m a little bit exagerating about the title. It’s just for fun. Ok? I didn’t mean anything with that.=)

08:54 PM Jul 21 2008 |

jenny_emo

jenny_emo

United States

i'll blow George W bush Up and stop the war and i'll give some ice cream to iraquis people 

01:57 AM Jul 22 2008 |

carpenter33

China

May the world peace.

May people all over the world live harmoniously and happily.

02:24 AM Jul 22 2008 |