Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

you are so great ,but i am ,why ?

liuyouth11

China

hi  ,my  friend  , i  am   youthliu  who is  19  year  old .today  i  tell my  life  to you  in my  summer holiday ?

ok , summer  vacation is  so  boring  to  me  , i  am  so sad  so that  makes me  to be  a  unhappy  man. i  donot  know  why ?

my  god  ,what  my  future  will be like is  unknown  .and  also  ,my  english  is poor .it  is  a  headache ti me , i  alway   practice it  ,but  not  so  good ! why ?

02:30 AM Jul 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah in life we must make our target so that we know what’d be our next plan.
Learning is a never ending story, so you should never whine about unimportant thing like that. All you have to do is keep practise and never give up. And then maybe you should evaluate your learning methods. I don’t know the best methods but I think every person has different best way of learning. I read many english books and watch movie which use english language, so that I can sosialize my thinking with english atmosphere. And it fit well with me. You should try the best one for you.

03:56 AM Jul 18 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

tkanks  !  my  friends  !  you  are so  nice  !i  agree  with you  100%!

10:38 AM Sep 30 2008 |

tesslin

China

You just graguated form senior school, didn't you? As a freshman now ,you will feel confused about your future ,your college life. Don't be too worried. Go adead the road you have chosed. Treasure your time.

04:02 AM Oct 04 2008 |

alizee27

China

i have the same feeling.

it is a process not a result.  i always think i need practice it everyday but i`m fail.  whatever the reason i did not insist on

05:35 AM Oct 04 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

carry on

!~

08:44 AM Oct 07 2008 |