Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how many languages do you speak?

javamanju

javamanju

India

Starting with me, i speak english, hindi, kannada, konkani fluently. i understand tamil,telgu, marathi and Malayalam. almost all of them are indian languages

03:45 PM Jul 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’m not an iranian. I’m indonesian and live in indonesia. Because of an error my country’s name has still been written as iran. Sorry dolphin for the misunderstanding.=)

11:09 PM Jul 21 2008 |

ahmed20016

ahmed20016

Sudan

HI , Arabic , English , some of frensh

08:01 PM Jul 22 2008 |

msami82

msami82

Turkey

My mother tongue Turkish. I can speak English. I learned and I can speak Arabic and Polish. Now I have 3 foreign languages.  bye  

09:32 PM Jul 22 2008 |

bob222

bob222

Cote D'Ivoire

hi everybody,i am very glad to be here in order to learn more.Actually i only speak two languages which are english and french,however i am thinking about taking some others like spanish and arabic ,bye take care

11:21 PM Jul 22 2008 |

Jenns

Jenns

Canada

Wow, I'm jealous of all the multilingual people here – the only language I'm fluent in is English! I am, however, trying to learn Chinese. While I can speak it, my vocabulary is fairly elementary and I'm completely illiterate (woe).

ETA: I keep telling myself that I need to improve my French as well (can't let six years of schooling go to waste!), however it's just not working for me! Why is French so hard??? And the accent is beyond me. Yell

04:33 AM Jul 23 2008 |

gopijmca

gopijmca

India

I speak two  languages tamil and english…..........

09:44 AM Jul 23 2008 |

amen1

amen1

Tunisia

hi every body…....my native language is arabic ..i speak it very well…..i speak english and frensh….......i have recently started learning italian…....i also know spanish a little bit i can understand but i can't speak it fluently…..i want to learn turkish and german….......... 

02:37 PM Aug 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Only one 'of heart'

04:58 PM Aug 06 2008 |