Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am afraid of falling in love

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

hi, friends. I revealed that i am afraid of relationship. some years ago i had hard experience with a guy and now i've met very good fellow, i like him, i fell good with him. but i am afraind of smth. i guess i fell in love with him, but in my mind it's not good, because every time i was falling in love with someone it hadn't a happy end. but i know that he is sincerely to me. anyway it can't help me to relax and enjoy this time. did someone had some similar situations… or what can u say

09:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flylover

flylover

Georgia

Sometimes I feel same as u, but you must  give chance to that  guy and don't  lose the chance be happy. Best wishes!

11:30 PM Jun 20 2009 |

B.F.F.E

B.F.F.E

Egypt

Do you that i fill in love 4 times and each one of them didn't

love like i love them at last we broke up , then i become miserable and bored but life will have to wait until again i become great . so trust yourself I'm sure  that you will find one to love a real love

see you

bye

09:42 PM Jul 21 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

有情人终成眷属,机会不是一次,是一次一次的.

Lovers all will be Married, the opportunity not once, was the once, once and once.

12:58 AM Jul 22 2009 |

Avalon198809

Germany

Oh please don't be so afraid. Just believe in yourself! No matter how many times you failed ,just believe that this time you will succeed! Everyone has to get over some difficulties before he finnally achieve his real love. So you really don't have to be so afraid, just do it!

01:43 AM Jul 28 2009 |

dmm1983825

China

make it as usual,love is love,be sad for loving this guy, than regretful for missing out such a nice guy.

02:51 AM Jul 28 2009 |

salmonbell1

Singapore

Hi Irunya,  Life is all about loving. Very few in this world are not affected by love, but then all their life is going on.  For example, when you drink a coffee without knowing it is hot which will really hurt you. But it will not stop you drinking coffee again. Life is all about trail and error method. Find the mistake you made in your previous relationship and make sure this will not occur with this relationship.  Many people have the same experience. Throw all your fear and hesitation away. If you are in love, you should be 100%. Be clear with your boy friend what you want and ask him what he wants.  Discuss openly whenever you feel lost. I wish you all the best. Salmon

03:29 AM Jul 28 2009 |

OhMyOuma

OhMyOuma

Morocco

why don’t give yourself a chance ? :)if you feel relaxable with him just go ahead ;) and good luck sweety :)

10:31 PM May 20 2012 |