Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hi every body please help :does love or marrige depend on level of education

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hi friends ,does love or marrige depend on level of education or having certificate , if a girl have a certificate or she is educated and a boy loves her as he said. so if the girl accepts this kind of love doesnot she face problem in the future in there real life??

07:25 AM Jan 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Dear Rooia, sorry, I do not really understand your question. Could you specify it?

10:55 AM Jan 15 2007 |

barakotta

Saudi Arabia

salam Rooia

I hardly understood ur question. LOL..

when ur heart beats to some1 u gotta make sure that those beats are real ones.however , education can play a role in the way u both treat each other . having a similar levl of edu can help u melt in each other better.

11:49 AM Jan 15 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

Hello dear,

I am not sure about that, because sometimes the education is necessary. I heard from my married friend that her husband ignore her when she view her point, and sometimes he said to her you couldn't recommend me by your certification. So, I thing marrying from an educated person, who is are in the same level as your or high is better than the other who is not.

I don't know what I have to say, because I didn't face this problem and it doesn't happen in my family. I hope you are living with an open minded family.

02:35 PM Jan 15 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hi dear Tebatha and baracoota iam realy sorry for being late to answer u .

my question is: it is possible to agraduated girl marry an ignorant boy. i think that they realy face  problms even there is love between them .what i say so important to someone live in asia ,i  mean it is diffrent  according to european people. 

i hope u understand me

10:41 AM Jan 21 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hello lonely thank u 4 sharing .i think u  understand  me .and realy i think so .but how about the love ,i mean if they love each other .does love will play its role at that time ,does it heal every problem in their life?

07:12 AM Jan 22 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

I am again not sure if the love will help them or not. But I think if he/she love her/him they have to understand each other. By this way they may solve and heal most of the problem.

07:48 PM Jan 22 2007 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

well i guess i kinda understand your question now. the education is not very important actually, it is sometimes though.

i got one question for you, and i think you need answer this before we answer your question. do you love him? and how long have you been with each other? if you have been in love for not short time, then understanding, trust, honest, etc, should be part of this relationships. 

now come to your question, the education level. some guys may do not get much education, but they are smart, and they have learned lots of stuff outside of the schools or colleges. and if this guy owns the portraits and the characters that you cherish so much, then this should be not a problem. just do not expect him to be like a professor on some topics like your well-educated friends. your lover is your lover, he is not your teacher.

sure, if you do care about this education level very much, especially when your friends are so called well-educated, then you need to think it over again.

anyway, wish luck. just my personal views, love is a not question, it needs you to explore with the time goes on. cheers. sherry

03:03 AM Jan 24 2007 |