Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is life?

osatoga

osatoga

Colombia

Some people wonder about existance. Why do we come to the world? Why are we here? What is our purpose? I say that life is just a good time to enjoy. Live every minute as if it were the last one. We don't know what comes next and how long we are going to stay here. Share the best of you with those around you.

This could be heaven for us…

03:12 PM Jan 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hasan5

hasan5

Pakistan

Life is an exam for human being , Whatever he sow here , he will reep at the day of judgement .

Life is an uneven thing .No one knows when this story ends . So I'ld like to say please live a happy life and let othes to be happy . Do justice and show human sprit to each and every one around you ( man , Animals).And all life possessing bodies .  you will be awarded Heaven.

10:48 AM Mar 06 2008 |

KeKe13

KeKe13

United States

Thats what i was thinking..

12:45 PM Mar 17 2008 |

KeKe13

KeKe13

United States

I mean what

heartbeating  wrote is right

12:46 PM Mar 17 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

i think … it the way to know … if we are in the light or in the dark … in the good or bad … after that we the light come true we see where are we … but we can't change our side …

so let's be in the light side … in the peace … let's run away from the darkness

01:40 PM Mar 17 2008 |

vicky13

vicky13

Greece

L = Live with big love I = Intense imagination  and ideal F = Forget and forgive for freedom E = Earth she has big energy for all the people in the world if we believe. Adopt the way of natural : The secret of natural is the patience

12:32 PM Apr 23 2008 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

Are u serious to ask such a question?

12:51 PM Apr 23 2008 |

henda2

Tunisia

good answer!!!

01:06 PM May 26 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Life is something so complex. It seems like an illusion. What if everything is a big lie… something like matrix!?

--

Learn English 

05:58 PM May 26 2008 |

Sayurii

Sayurii

Poland

sometimes i think live is bad joke^^

but i agree with bonav.i can only says live is to short to thinging about what it is cause live is everything:P it's U and me,sun and time what we have to do something good and be happy everything despite ,it's ours dreams,sky….

so let's be alive:)

<sorry for my english:P >

09:03 PM May 28 2008 |