Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why I am a Hindu?

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why I am a hindu…. An Intresting artical The person who wrote it is a well known journalist. Click on the link

http://www.udaypai.in/?cat=34

I am a Hindu  because it professes Non-violence – “Ahimsa Paramo Dharma” – Non violence is the highest duty. I am a Hindu because it doesn’t conditions my mind with any faith system. I am a hindu because I respect and take ideas from books like quran,bible etc. 

05:44 AM Jul 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

java,
i've written in this matter before when discissing with our friend gkiss ..what is the difference between the foetus before reach 120 days and after and before death and after. all scintistes stop crossed hands can't say a word ..here is the divine interference who odrer the angel to blow the soul in the body to be active and write his destiny and life spam till the day return to her creator..
after all i feel from ur post u didn't read my post in the other topic with deep thinking, i hope u read and reply me for this and the other..i speak to u as i know u an engineer who relate  proof with evidences.
salam

12:01 PM Jul 30 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ryo,
i can ignore ur posts as nothing written but my ethics prevents me.
at all rates, to use ur brain like me or not it is up to u
salam

12:06 PM Jul 30 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

what is the difference in fetus that you talk of, I did not understand. Child birth has been discribed pretty well.

Yes I forgot to add one more question that i did not find answer, what happenes after death. each religion has different version to this. The concept of heaven came from zorastrian and hindu system, later on incorporated by people in other region and religions.

12:15 PM Jul 30 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

how can we establish a building without foundations???!!!!!.....

05:20 AM Jul 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i don't know how to deal with u ryo???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
u interfere this topic not to the topic itself but to comment on me my self
ok, as u like
salam

06:42 AM Jul 31 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

osesam:

how can we establish a building without foundations?!!!!!.....

most neutral religious scholars tell that hinduism form the foundation of all the "religions" today.

Passionate:

so it's no good for you …coz all human being must have a relegion to follow and to organize their life . and each person who has no relegion at the end most of them committed a sucide.

I disagree with this. I will not be branded a anti hindu if i read quran or bible. I have freedom to call god allaha or jesus.  A person who has a idol of god will be branded as a anti muslim.

Religion doesn't organize life, It shows the path to god. A true and real "way of life" shows us path to god. Is god an autocratic ruler who tells us pray or else die

07:30 AM Jul 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"most neutral religious scholars tell that hinduism form the foundation of all the "religions" today".
u distort all facts by what u wrote!!!!!....who r those most neutral religious scholars?????.....oooooohhh…
and more over that always dosen't get what i mean…no foundation betwean me and u to disscus..every time i give u an evidence u waffle with a strange reason hence i'll not correct what u commented to Passionate.

08:21 AM Jul 31 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

It is your wish weather to belive it not, You have freedom to choose. Hindu philosophy doesn't condem people who think differently. It doesn't say that an athist will go to hell or a christian or muslim will go to hell.. heaven is reserved to people who do good deeds. and not by what religion or god they pray. God is one , god is great. isn't that what islam also preaches.

08:45 AM Jul 31 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ok then Mr. Brainy or osesame.
What’s your brain thinking about the delivery or transfering of quran from Allah to muhammad via jibril? Do you think it’s logic?

09:52 AM Jul 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

mike,
there's a great difference between discussing and arguing..
and u came at the end of the topic so i'll keep my head from starting with people dosen't respect each other.

so salam

11:41 AM Jul 31 2008 |