Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Where is the God?

alican1640

alican1640

Turkey

Most of the Atheist say " where is the God?" and "Why do we God?" if we don't see His, we don't believe Him.(materialist's post of the view)..

Alright, how do we answer this questions? and in your opinion?...

11:07 AM Aug 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

to whom siad Allah is everywhere:-

Allah is every where by His knowledge but He Himself is upon the Throne in the heaven….
and there's a lot of verses saying that in Quran…
salam

11:18 AM Aug 09 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

bent, read if u wish :
"Finally, God desires us to know Him so much that He took on the form of a man, in the person of His Son Jesus Christ."

"They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers. (72) They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve. (73)"

"John, another apostle, helps us understand that Jesus is the same God who created the universe when he says In John 1"

"And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. (117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise."

02:11 PM Aug 09 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Ok, alican... Listen to it. Maybe it will help you with your ateist friends.

"Once a teacher set such a task to her pupils:"Kill a hen, and bring it to me for the next lesson. But remember, Allah(God) mustn't see it."

Next day all pupils, except a one of them brought a hen.Teaher asked one by one:"How did you do it?" One said:"I killed the hen in the dark room, no one, even Allah could see." Another said:"I killed it in the deep well. There was no one there."

Then the teacher asksed to the pupil who haven't done the exercise:"Where is your hen?" He answered:"I couldn't do this exercise. Because where I went Allah saw me. There's no place in the world that Allah can't see. ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE…"

04:04 PM Aug 12 2008 |