Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you desserve to be loved,cared & respected ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

everyone desire to be loved, cared & respected

but we don't realise what do we have to be loved,cared & respected?

expresss yoursel,

what do you have to be loved, cared, respected.

How do you love, care, &respect yourself!!!!

What qualities you have ?

Regards.

03:30 AM Aug 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

In order to be loved , cared and respected , you shuold first respect others , trust them ( only those who deserve your trust ) and be nice to them . that is how you can be loved

04:10 AM Aug 12 2008 |

hamimah

hamimah

Indonesia

same with Otonashi Saya. You should loved others and be care to them. Ciao!

09:24 AM Aug 12 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

oh  very nice..yes of course every body needs that,so u must find urself first …u should love and respect as they say,and also u should have good intention in evrything ..truthful first with urself and then with  the others..

r there poeple  around us without these qulites ,and they loved by the others????

10:39 AM Aug 12 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i agree withboth  bonz and otonashi.we receive what we give to ourselves and to others.

02:48 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

"All that I care to know is that a man is a human being-that is enough for me;he can't be any worse."

—Mark Twain

As u see We should be loved in the first case because we're humans. If animals can have such a big room in our heart then we can give same amount of love to humans too, if not more. 

Well I agree 110% with Otonasi and Bonz. Those qualities must be inculcated in one to be loved but I don't think they're MANDATORY. Let's say your brother or sister has mental disorder. He/she can't love or feel ur love. So will you despise him/her?

06:49 PM Aug 12 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Becoz after be loved or cared or respected, a person trust self.. And think that he/she a nice person..

important for someone,

So these ideas give ''The love of living'' to this person.

:)

I don't have to be loved, cared or respected.. But I prefer them.. I love them.. I need them..

And i can't live so well witout them… these feelings give me the power of living…

I am nothing withour them! :)

08:02 PM Aug 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I agree with bonz, if we can't love ,respect & care for ourself who other can do to you ?

Our confidence comes out of of our own acceptence, if we are not convinced about ourself how other can be convinced by you.

Some people try to impress others using some psychlogical treatments but they can impress only to those persons who are of his leve but not to those who are realistic.

So I feel that to be honest  is the the only love ,care & respect that a human can do to himself & others .

Otonashi,

I agree to you too, we get fruit of what we sow, so if we have care love & respect other ,we may get the same,but that is not 100% true because if we are doing it by expectation of respect ,love & care ,we shall not get, It should be out of our innosence not out of our mind games. 

What Rooja calls intention & trust, are the earth of emotionalcentre..

Can I cry,

I agree tio you also,

If we can't trust our self,who else is going to trust our self !!!!!!!!!!!!

02:36 AM Aug 13 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

what i mean is a acording a kurdish  proverb( what will u plant ,so u will harvest  them) if u plant wheat u will not harvest barley…

so if u love ,care ,respet the others u will get the same…

06:41 AM Aug 13 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

in my opinion:

i love give love… i love take care of some one that i love. i love respect others.

Do I Deserve to be loved? yes, i think i deserve.

Love > when we talk about it, always or almost in all cases, people think about love of date. in my opinion love to me is not about date. love to me is trust in some one. be happy when we saw that person that we love. Now why do we love? because we like some one, because that some one is nice with us, make us cry of hapiness, and angry of make us smile so much. Love to me is important. love to me is life. life without love is nothin'. we can find love in everywhere, even in the darkness. love is possible with distance, and even in other life. i mean, we can love people that already gone, and for us, still as if they'd be here.

Care> is mind about someone… if someone that we like(love) is ill, we have to care about him/her. if someone is doin' somethin wrong we have to care about him/her. We must care about them.

Respect -> we should respect others even all! even if they dont respect us we have to respect someone. in this case i cant say that i do that. i mean, if someone dont respect me, i try to respect him/her. but i've my ends of lines.

I deserve be loved by someone, i deserve be cared by someone i deserve be respected by some one.

i need it.

05:53 PM Aug 13 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

ups :S

sorry i dont know why my comment had been like that… I apolagize if someone cant read it

05:54 PM Aug 13 2008 |