Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who will be the NO.1 of this summer Olympics Gold medal list

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

up to now, half Olympics game champion has their owner, and now China far lead on the gold medal list. 

But America is colsing china quitely and collects huge energy to catch up with china when track meet is upcoming,in which american definately place an king role.

So, let's see how quick will the usa  be the leader on champion list,or china will keep its now position by end the Olympics. 

To me, i hope china will won the gold medal competition, kk!

08:06 AM Aug 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lindazlzl

China

I hope it will be China.China is the best.Chinese athletes have done well in the olympics.

08:54 AM Aug 15 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i think CHINA

10:02 AM Aug 15 2008 |

Henry.TJ

Henry.TJ

China

sure china. our athletes have prepared a lot.especially in weight lifting.though the USA is powerful,but im confident!

10:14 AM Aug 15 2008 |

LQCN

China

i think America

10:16 AM Aug 15 2008 |

LQCN

China

though i love my country

10:18 AM Aug 15 2008 |

yang cheng

yang cheng

China

China,because I love my country,and China is really good now!!

10:58 AM Aug 15 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

What's happened to the South Asian countries? Possibly it could be due to the cricket craze in this part of the world. OK, there was a Gold for an Indian shooter (which maybe we should have won, with all the shooting that is going on this country thanks to our tribalistic politics.)

http://olympics.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Pakistan_hockey_players_lacking_team_spirit/articleshow/3361729.cms

http://www.bharatiyahockey.org/olympics/2004/pakistan.htm

11:24 AM Aug 15 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I guess China is uncrontrollable by now but I'm very proud about my Country's athletes who are doing very well.

Landing speaking italy is a small Country and the people's comparison with China or USA or Australia….Canada etc is very big.. than 4th – 5th or 6th place is a great result

11:33 AM Aug 15 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Any doubts??? It will be china… No. 1in gold medal tally, but USA will be No 1 in over all medal tally

04:57 PM Aug 15 2008 |

prince-XS

prince-XS

China

I believe it's China,not only do i love my country,but chinese athletes have the ability to get it

01:28 AM Aug 16 2008 |