Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which gender is intelligent

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

<!- / icon and title -><!- message ->  this is very funny it shows how the use of punctuation can change the meaning of a sentence
i read it and i want to share it with you all
A Proof of which Gender is Intelligent An English professor wrote the words:

" A woman without her man is nothing"

on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly..

All of the males in the class wrote : "A woman, without her man, is nothing."
All the females in the class wrote : "A woman: without her, man is nothing."
Punctuation is powerful but still it doesn't show which gender is intelligent

12:47 PM Aug 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

both are intelligent in a way  and stupid in another.

01:34 PM Aug 15 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

good subject,Both can be intelligent and both can be stupid. Both think in a different way, just like all human beings think differently

04:42 PM Aug 15 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

women are intelligents more than men ,but the number of intelligents women is less than intelligents men!!!Laughing i knew that but i don't remember where i read it!!!  

05:13 PM Aug 15 2008 |

jean___michel

Brazil

Intelligence ins't based in gender. It's a question of creation, instruction, education, culture, etc. This is not to be discussed, but everyone has their facilities to do different things.

Bye!

05:37 PM Aug 15 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think about relations (for example) woman is itelligence more than man. but in tactics the man is more.. 

05:47 PM Aug 15 2008 |

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

Both is intelligent, but the number of intelligent man is much more than womens, which shows apparently from the top leaders gender of so many countries of this planet.   i am not mean to offend female, but just say my opinion of this topic.

peace!

02:16 AM Aug 16 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

here belove a joke which I've already posted in another topic by we can get more about gender..

a Spanish Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine. 'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.' 'Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz.' A student asked, 'What gender is 'computer'?' Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation. The women's group, concluded that computers should be Masculine ('el computador'), because: 1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on; 2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves; 3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and 4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that had you waited a little longer, you could have got a better model. (THIS GETS BETTER!) The men's group however decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la computadora'), because: 1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic; 2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else; 3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and 4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your money on accessories for it. Needless to say the men won hands down!!

LaughingLaughingTongue out

02:48 AM Aug 16 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

very funny latin!Laughing

hakimi,i think women have more flexibility in dealing with others.they have the ability to see the whole faces of  life matters.they can think about several things at the same time.men are more practical and they give their whole mind to one subject.but both of them have both sides.it's only a matter of quantity.if a man develop his feminin side(qualities),he'll be more flexible,caring person and creative.if the woman develop her masculin side,she'll be more rashional ,objective and do precise work.

and when they are not caring about self development,you'll see a lot of silliness.

12:53 PM Aug 16 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

well each gender enjoys certain qualities that characterizes him/her over the other gender also they could be equal in athor qualities .. thx u all guys for ur nice comments actually

01:07 PM Aug 16 2008 |

Henry.TJ

Henry.TJ

China

i don’t think there’s “which gender is intelligent”
if you are intelligent or not,depends on how hard do you work.impossible is nothing,women can do it,men can do it too.
just work hard :D

01:48 PM Aug 16 2008 |