Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can u forget your first love?

taotaobujue

Hong Kong

guys ! do you have first love?i think every one will answer "yes"!can u describe your story to us ,share it with us !

03:32 AM Aug 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

HELEN LAM

HELEN LAM

China

maybe

04:02 PM Jan 29 2009 |

Ideniel

Ideniel

Belarus

I can't … so does this bright feeling with first partner worth be forgotten?

05:13 PM Jan 29 2009 |

Aofjing

Aofjing

Thailand

Absolutely not,I got first love when I'm like 13 years old

I just even know what love is(I still didn't know as well)I has been crashed by a pretty litlle 14-years old girl.She is very smart…I fall at the first sight…That makes my heart beat strongly.I can feel the moment of happiness like I never got this feeling.I try to know her,but I'm too shy caz that's the interactive with girl who I fall in love…I can't do nothing,I even don't look at her face….Lastly I can't be her boyfriend….But I'm still  able to recognise of every moments 'bout her…..I'm never sorry that I'm not her boyfriends caz we still are friends…....  

05:41 AM Jan 30 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Can I forget my first love?.. i guess i can't.. cause first love is first love.. you will always remember that guy or that girl who was your first.. 

when a human meets smth at first time in one's life which touches him/her much, that can't be forgotten.. it's like 1st grade in school, 1st study year at university, 1st working day etc.. everything "first" won't be forgotten..

but that's MY opinion.. 

P.S. my first love was full of tears and pain.. it lasted almost 1,5 year.. i was more unhappy than happy.. but anyway i won't forget that guy ever… cause he was first..

07:37 AM Jan 30 2009 |