Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Just a question for muslim ppl.But others,too, can reply me! I would like to know their idea too!

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hi every.. I am a muslim too.

Hmm I want to do something.. But i don't know if it is sin for my religion.. or not!

It is that >>

I want to donate all my organs after I die.. So i asked a lot of ppl that if it is sin or not..

Most of them said '' Yes it is sin''

But i don't think like them…. I want to do it!! It is really a good thing.. To share a life with others , is really a good feeling, I think!

Please reply me.. Is there any informations about it in Holy Book Qoran? I can read Qoran with Arabic letters, but i don't know Arabic language..So i can't understand..

In fact, I have a Turkish Qoran, But now I am so busy with my studies. So i can't find time to read carefully to find a information about my question..

Please, Answer me….Please! I really want to do it.. InshAllah it is not sin :))

02:01 PM Aug 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

phantommy

phantommy

Turkey

http://yenisafak.com.tr/Gundem/?t=05.07.2007&i=54363
it is your answer

02:12 PM Aug 21 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ohh thanks! :)

I think same with Bardakçı :D:D

Haha.. It can't be a sin.. Becoz it is nice for humanity.. We don't do any bad thing, when give our organs to others..

But really Most of ppl said me that '' It is sin''

But, It is terrible stupidly…

It can't be sin!!

Again thanksssss..

02:27 PM Aug 21 2008 |

_kenji_

_kenji_

Turkey

yw

02:47 PM Aug 21 2008 |

asaeed

asaeed

Maldives

Hello,thank you for inviting to the forum and feel happy being a muslim like you to comment you. I also kow how to read Quran but I do not know the meaning. So i cant tell directly its a sin.

I think that you can donate some of your orguns if you are possible to live without them, and you should donate when you are alive. After you die, you can't do anything, can't donate. Its the responsibility of the others, ( people alive) to do for the dead body according to the religion. Its prohibited to replace any orgun from a dead body. inspite of that it has to be cleaned, covered, pray for Allah's bless and to be buried.

Actually that its advised to people to donate anything if he/she is capable. So Allah bless you if, if you donate yourself if possiple.

02:57 PM Aug 21 2008 |

asaeed

asaeed

Maldives

Hello,thank you for inviting to the forum and feel happy being a muslim like you to comment you. I also kow how to read Quran but I do not know the meaning. So i cant tell directly its a sin.

I think that you can donate some of your orguns if you are possible to live without them, and you should donate when you are alive. After you die, you can't do anything, can't donate. Its the responsibility of the others, ( people alive) to do for the dead body according to the religion. Its prohibited to replace any orgun from a dead body. inspite of that it has to be cleaned, covered, pray for Allah's bless and to be buried.

Actually that its advised to people to donate anything if he/she is capable. So Allah bless you if, if you donate yourself if possiple.

03:03 PM Aug 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

can i cry,

i think it is better to ask scholar than to ask us, so i advice u to go to this sites u may find the answer

islamweb.net

or  islamonline.com

by the way , u can cry…why not….hahahahaha ( just jokking with u)

salam

03:46 PM Aug 21 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Such a noble thing cannot be a sin, It is rubbish to call it a sin and is very retrograde. This is the problem with all religions. Religion shouldn't hold you back from doing this great deed. And " god" will reward you for this

03:47 PM Aug 21 2008 |

aslı_tr

aslı_tr

Turkey

hakimi,

- bardakçı- is a Turkish surname. They mentioned about a person stating his surname :D

08:14 PM Aug 21 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

I also do believe in organ donation. But I remember a maulana from Pakistan arguing on QTV (an islamic channel) that your own organs aren't your own property. Allah has only given them to you. Since you're not their sole owner you can't give them to somebody else. He was even saying unless it is very much needed (i.e.- mass shortage of blood supply in a region) you shouldn't even take part in blood donation camps. I wonder if he'd change his mind if some one of his family member badly needs blood and the blood bank says sorry…this blood group is not available. After all this is the effect of your program on QTV. Muslims aren't donating blood….

09:27 PM Aug 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Nasim, this topic has different opinions and every team of scholars, i think, has it point of view…follow the opinion u see nearer to the right which satisfy ur Lord..
best wishes and salam

11:40 AM Aug 22 2008 |