Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who like to learn chinese?

michelle*pf

Canada

who like to learn chinese?or like chinese culture ,i want to talk you about this!

08:55 AM Aug 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cindy Chuang

China

me

as i am a chinese~~ i like it very much…there are so many interesting things inside the culture

09:00 AM Aug 22 2008 |

michael go

China

Laughing

09:01 AM Aug 22 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

How many letters are in the Chinese alphabet?

Is it easy to learn?

Smile

09:18 AM Aug 22 2008 |

michelle*pf

Canada

hehe ,in chinese,there are always 26 alphabets,and it is a miraculous language,and if you are not a native speaker,it is not so easy to learn it.By the way,english is your first languange,isn’t it?

09:50 AM Aug 22 2008 |

peyrol

Benin

I really like chinese culture, the way they welcome everyone and also the way they manage all situation even bad for them. I want to get some notions about chinese language.

09:51 AM Aug 22 2008 |

sun smile

sun smile

China

YA..

I come from China

Chinese  language is every easy!

traditional culture of china .Smile

10:30 AM Aug 22 2008 |

jean___michel

Brazil

I'd like to learn chinese language, on a day after I learn english, I'll try learn Chinese too…

11:30 AM Aug 22 2008 |

Cindy Chuang

China

for the others, chinese may be a little difficult . but once you understand it, you will find it full of wonder~

05:18 AM Aug 23 2008 |

loveOK

loveOK

China

hello-你好

bye-再见

What is your name?你叫什么名字?

Where are you from?你来自哪里?

08:16 AM Aug 23 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i want and tried bfore but it is very diffecult langauge in writing and need some kind of strees in pronouncing…..may be easy for others

10:56 AM Aug 23 2008 |