Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who like to learn chinese?

michelle*pf

Canada

who like to learn chinese?or like chinese culture ,i want to talk you about this!

08:55 AM Aug 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

michelle*pf

Canada

i am also in shanghai ,nice to meet you

06:29 AM Aug 25 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Though I know that Mandarin is different from Cantonese, I was told by a person from Shanghai that their language is also somewhat diiferent from Mandarin. I think that most young people of China today speak Mandarin because of the uniform education system.

06:34 AM Aug 25 2008 |

Cindy Chuang

China

yes~~ and Cantonese is somehow harder than Mandarin

12:09 PM Aug 25 2008 |

michael go

China

yes it's true , as the people with english as second  language to learn 4000 english words , that will carry them for almost all their lives!

04:41 AM Aug 26 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

chinese is interesting ,however you know it is little  difficult to foreigner to undertime~

but it isn't difficult to learn,i mean

so if who want to learn chinese,i;ll very happy to teach you

06:24 AM Aug 26 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

sorry,understand~

06:56 AM Aug 26 2008 |

jeddy

China

To the auther: how do you know about china and its culture? and how much do you know it?

08:57 AM Aug 26 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

yeah ! my project last semester was about China, it's people, culture, food, festivals and after i finished it i knew that i have to look for more ! because it seemed to me that the history of china is too long!

actually, i am improving my English at univeristy and learning some french by myself ! maybe in future i will learn chinese but in this time i don't think it's possible ! Also it's not imposible but will see !

09:01 AM Aug 26 2008 |

Happy Ghost

Indonesia

I’m chinese too, but I don’t understand chinese language. Can you help me?

03:48 PM Aug 27 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

ok ,if you like,maybe i could help you

upstrairs,do you have MSN?

05:20 AM Aug 28 2008 |