Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who can tell sth about Spain

jing-jessie

China

I'm really interested in Spain.

so anyone can tell me some details?

03:22 PM Aug 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

loveOK

loveOK

China

Hello=hola

bye=adios

09:28 AM Aug 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

very nice country by the mediteranean sea,nice weather , nature,language  and people.

11:59 AM Aug 24 2008 |

american-English

United States

Spain has more countries that have its culture of being Christian, with its values then any other country! More contrys speak a form of Spanish then any other I think. Spain has also had Islamic influence in its way of buildings being made.

Spain and France has had Jewish-Christians because to live people had to be "Christian"  Even in the United States while as a Brittish colony, thoses who did not belief a certain way could lose thieir life.This is why I think the United States constitution separated government from religion and said no law can be made in regards to limit the way one can  believe.

Spanish developed Mexico, brought many from the Philippines to Mexico to develope the land. The Spanish did allot in developing South America and their culture still can be seen there. It is also in the states of the United States that border Mexico. There is more to Spanish culture, but I feel people in Spain and the places mentioned should say more. Spain ruled the Philippines for two thousand years! I find it interesting how Spanish is in the languages of the Philippines! I wonder how much Islam has effected the Spanish culture and the Philippines! Who can say?

12:23 PM Aug 24 2008 |