Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you have one day left to live,who will you spend the day with and how you spend it?

sherryuknow

China

if you have one day left to live,who will you spend the day with and how you spend it?

think about it.seriously.and you will cherish every hour,every minute and every second of you life.

just think about the most important persons of your life that you really care about.:D life is great and beautul with those people

11:19 AM Aug 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

HiWinkCry I think this is an important question because it is something not wanted to be thought about.Frown I think family is the most important and the time should be spent with the family Innocentas much as possible with each minute made with as much quality as possibleTongue out. Part of me also wants to do some short things that I never had gotten do beforeTongue outTongue out if possible.Wink!!! I wonder what others think.  Also if I had one day to live I would want to pro-create with a person who is the most healthy, beautiful as possible so  that something of me can still live on, if I am healthy enough to have sexWink! If not I would want to donate what ever is healthy of my body to live on in other people who can not live without my healthy part no matter what it is. If this can not be, I would like my body be used to educate others to learn what they can. Tongue out

12:02 PM Aug 24 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

i would like to spend all my time with my mother becouse i  love her most  and i will give all my loved to her. i love her more  then any thing.

04:51 PM Aug 24 2008 |

Happy Ghost

Indonesia

that is very precious time, I will spent my time with my family and I want to do something special if I could.

05:01 PM Aug 24 2008 |

carooline

carooline

Poland

plying volleyball… with whoever (but cool, friendly person) :)

07:55 PM Aug 24 2008 |

MoH_mOu

Egypt

I`LL SPENT MY TIME IN PRAYING AND PRAYING, I`LL DO EVERY THING IS GOOD IN ALITTLE TIME

11:04 PM Aug 24 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i will forget every person in all overe the world and i will think only of allah and how i will face him coz we are not sure that we did all good things in our life,we might do wrong things without knowing of ourselvesour  or we do it and we know it is wong so we couldnt recover every things in one day.so i prefer to forget all the world and worship allah coz he is the only one i will face him and other people will forget me when i die

11:36 PM Aug 24 2008 |

american-English

United States

Feel the need to correct the English written here, is that ok? Please reply to me if you want your English correctled.

05:05 PM Aug 25 2008 |

jingelheimer

Sweden

i would probably be out partying with friends 1 last time

07:25 PM Aug 25 2008 |

martımar

martımar

Turkey

ı dont care my frıends so much than ı stay with my famılıy and my close relatıves.maybe ı call somebody who ıs specıal for me and have a talk with him on the phone ..if ı dıe with knowing ,it would be so bad feelıng not to have your own thıngs anymore,they won t be yours ,people or even your dresses..

09:03 PM Aug 25 2008 |

BORSH

Syrian Arab Republic

Hi,

I would spend my last day planing for the day coming next.

you see what I mean, don't you?

09:12 PM Aug 25 2008 |