Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

RAMADHAN will come, For All my friends..please forgive me...

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Ramadan will come, in my country we have a culture that before we enter to the fasting month, we ask people to forgive our faults. We hope that we can enjoy this Ramadan with pure heart and honest.

04:08 AM Aug 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

diansantoso

Indonesia

I WILL FORGIVE YOU AND FORGIVE ME TOO

04:24 AM Aug 25 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Wish you and your loved ones a blessed Ramadan.

Here in Sri Lanka, we not only observe Muslims praying and fasting, but we also see many of them helping others in need during this month. Low-income people are fed and clothed, and poor people move from one Muslim house to another hoping to receive some assistance. This is something like Lent of the traditional Christians. 

http://www.islamonline.net/english/introducingislam/Worship/Fasting/article05.shtml

In a lighter vein, I notice that some of my Muslim friends disappear from the club, and become genuine teetotalers during this period. lol

06:02 AM Aug 25 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Thank you dian, Hakimi, sarah and tiffin…thanks for your kindness. I hope I can do next fasting month with all my heart and happiness..Wink. God bless U all..

07:38 AM Aug 25 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Tiffin…Lol..yeah, some moslems do like what U said. they are more kind, down to earth, being good moslem. Of course we hope they will do like that not only in Ramadan, but also next life after Ramadan..that's the point!!Smile

07:41 AM Aug 25 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Woww.. Yes Ramadan is coming :) Super.. I love Ramadans..Becoz all members of my family are on the table to break their fasting :)

In fact, My Dad doesn't let me fast.. But i do! :))

Hmm.. This year Ramadan is in summer. (in Turkey)  So it will be really hot! I will need water so much..

But again nice.. :) I love you, Ramadan! :)

12:20 PM Aug 25 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

ramadan is coming all of us have to ask every one around us to forgive us if we bather them in one way or in another , we have to prepaare our self for ramadn by starting reading quran so we can finish the whole of it before ramadan finished , hwish to be able to finish it .i wish for every one muslims in the world to have a happy ramadan and i wish Allah will make it easy for all of us , and for the little boys and girls who is fasting for the first time because they have reached the age of fasting

thank you my dear pop for this wonderful topic

12:27 PM Aug 25 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

dear pop ,i will

i miss Ramadan so much .i hope it will be easy to fast this year..

04:54 PM Aug 25 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

pop272001, that´s a wonderful remind, thank you very much… i will do my best to ask  everybody who i know to forgive me , because i don´t know if i blessed her or him once or not, that´s very important so that ALLAH can forgive me inchallah,too..

May ALLAH accept our efforts!! 

04:59 PM Aug 25 2008 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

ramadhan will be easy, but how we will spend our times during it?that's the question i think

07:19 PM Aug 25 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

reyas..U can find the answer in Life Talk "Your Ramdan's Goal"

03:36 AM Aug 26 2008 |