Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

from childhood to be adult

martımar

martımar

Turkey

while we are growing up,are we losing our purity?

03:13 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes maybe, we are always trying  to stay with our purity( in our actions) but in the often we may lose how!!!

some of us can to preserve his'her purity.. we should to do that..

03:24 PM Aug 27 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I think it is the way how you was raising that conrolls your purity …....

04:16 PM Aug 27 2008 |

catsarepretty

Canada

I agree with amany7.

If you're raised in an environment where you are placed in situations that tempt you to compromise your purity, then I think you are less likely to remain pure to an older age.

I also think knowledge is an important factor.  The more impure knowledge you obtain, the more likely it is that you will have impure thoughts.

Also…as we become adults our body chemistry changes so that things that we may not have wanted as children (such as being in a love relationship and all that entails) become things that we want as adults.  If we are naturally wanting those things, then again I think it is easier to compromise purity than if those things didnt appeal to us at all. 

04:34 PM Aug 27 2008 |

martımar

martımar

Turkey

it ıs as ıf much more we understood and knew the world,the dirtıer we were gettıng..iı would be great to feel the first purity inside of me .but the life wants our purıty to give to us the chance for surviving 

05:53 PM Aug 27 2008 |

last spring

Turkey

you re rıght .somethıngs is given us with born to take again.ıt s goıng on in all parts of the life..

11:29 AM Aug 28 2008 |

Vickey_qiu

Vickey_qiu

China

May be someone/ones can keep it as well as first time,they will be the best people…Cool

01:26 AM Sep 05 2008 |

Lisa Xu

Lisa Xu

China

become adult,it is a different experience…

01:35 AM Sep 05 2008 |

Sunny8631

Sunny8631

China

for me, I like adult better. although the adults must consider lots of things, for example: love, marriage,work, and so on,  the audlts may have many trouble, but I stiil like adult better than childhood. in my childhood, I didn't hv enough money to buy the thing what I like, I didn't hv enough free go do the thing what I like. It cann't be said lost our purity from childhood to adults. in fact, no matter how old you are, the most important  is keeped the childlike frame of mind for ever.

happier and more colorful in your life.Smile

01:39 AM Sep 05 2008 |