Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do women think about men?

diansantoso

Indonesia

they think about money all the time…best I know

10:20 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

Rene820821 said:

>in fact, what women think about men are different from

>what men think about women

Latin-lover said:

>first of all we should examine a woman's brain… 

I think all become as clear as crystal when we examine male brain also. Wink

tom

ps. I really like the both of 'brain' pictures Wink

male brain 

07:40 AM Aug 29 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I knew the replay would come soon LaughingWink

12:35 PM Aug 29 2008 |

loveOK

loveOK

China

Women want to change love for money with men.But men want to change money for sex with women.

12:37 PM Aug 29 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

i think about respect and love from men.

02:45 PM Aug 29 2008 |

M.JEYADAVADOSSAR

India

Dear  ryabinushka,

Behaving like children after certain age is common  to both  men and women. some of their actions may differ according to their gene and educational, ecconomical and social  situation and mind. Men depend upon women and women depend  upon men for some needs which are essential in human life. This is a natural thing. There is a deep need for men and women to be fullfiled in their life and they are always longing for the same. In the universe, The man is stronger than woman in all aspects of life.  If there is no a deep need of women, men would have killed all the women on the planet. This has happened for all the species. Thinking each other only for basic survival is advisable and good. If we stop thinking about men and women and If we start thinking about the creation and universe we can become one. Thinking that they are becoming one, men and women are doing all the things. Only when we leave the physical identification of ourselves, we will become one. So, there is no such a thing like men and women. There is only one that is the supreme soul and that is referred to as the divine. 

07:06 AM Sep 10 2008 |

ling000888@126.com

China

love and be careful for

07:20 AM Sep 10 2008 |

Liu_ningbo_ok

China

they just want sex with women

11:18 AM Sep 10 2008 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

>Only when we leave the physical identification of ourselves,
>we will become one. So, there is no such a thing like men
>and women. There is only one that is the supreme soul and
>that is referred to as the divine.

hymmm….

but I like my phisical identification and my wife like my phisical identification
and she likes her phisical identification and I assure You I like her "phisical identification" very much too Tongue out.
I have male brain she has got female brain. I'm ofcourse big child she is mature/adult.
So (in brief), I think that it is not good idea to become one…supreme soul.

tom Wink

11:29 AM Sep 10 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

i don't know much about women , so i'm not clear of what they want from men. that's a very complicated question.

12:37 PM Sep 10 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

untidy, pervent, stupid….

:)

02:53 PM Sep 10 2008 |