Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do women think about men?

diansantoso

Indonesia

they think about money all the time…best I know

10:20 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

diansantoso

Indonesia

WOMEN WANT EVERYTHING FROM MEN.

MEN WANT ONE THING FROM WOMEN

02:40 AM Sep 11 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

my dear diansantoso, I guess you solved the question, my compliments  Laughing

02:53 AM Sep 11 2008 |

Mable-alice

China

If you fall in love with a man who is younger than you.The relation ship before you and he is just like mother or sister should take care of little son or little brother.

02:58 AM Sep 11 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

men are the other part of women & they need each other like your body's need to the hands it is hard to live with one hand … you can't judge what women want from men or what men want from women it is according to every single person and his\her particular needs..

04:07 AM Sep 11 2008 |

M.JEYADAVADOSSAR

India

Dear tom,

You like your physical identification and your wife's. Just like this, your wife likes yours and her physical identification. 

I'm sorry to say this. When you fall ill or when you grow old your physical identification  or appearence will not more beautiful than now it is. In future, when you are unable to walk, see, hear,even move, one of you may need others help to do your very important personal works. At the time of this will happen, none of you will like any of your physical identification.

You can and you should love and take good care of your physical body to be healthy. It's ok.When only you forget your physical identification, you can really start loving each other and doing all for each other.

Sometimes you will have to seek for help from your son, daughter, grand son, grand daughter or sombody else. At the time, If they have the physical identification, they will never do anything for you with pleasure.

If they understand the soul, they will definitely and kindly do anything for you with love and affection without expecting money or property from you.This is what we are following in Indian spirituality.That's all It is.

08:03 AM Sep 12 2008 |

majusaka!

majusaka!

China

equality

04:01 AM Sep 13 2008 |

rghaffari

rghaffari

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i think most of the men are always child,they just need dolls and they want to reach to their caprice all the time!!!

07:42 AM Sep 13 2008 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

hello, M.JEYADAVADOSSAR

>I'm sorry to say this. When you fall ill or
>when you grow old your physical identification
>  or appearence will not more beautiful than
>now it is. In future, when you are unable to walk,
> see, hear,even move, one of you may need others
>help to do your very important personal works.

I don't let myself forget about it even for the second…
It helps me to don't waste my life time…

>When only you forget your physical identification,
>you can really start loving each other and doing
>all for each other.

>At the time, If they have the physical identification,
>they will never do anything for you with pleasure.

You have switched a context. We were talking about "woman&man becoming one". Now You are touching another matter…

tom.

ps.1 I have only noticed that women & man souls are diferrent and could be some trouble to join it. please take my comments rather humorous than serious.

ps.2 Mr M.JEYADAVADOSSAR rest of my reply is to personal to share it publicly, so I will send it soon on your priv.

07:07 AM Sep 17 2008 |

sandra.andro

Qatar

in all aspects that the previous friends mention it before  the men sometime they doesn't know what they want from the life .in my personal openion no diffrent between women and men about there needs .actually the women likes the man who respect her values and looking after her and that she feels protected with her man,but the men most of them they are not consider this point in the women only for them how they satisfy there ego in women espeacially the sex. 

01:33 PM Sep 17 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

May I ask a question to you all women?

''Who grows  men'' If your answer is their mother, I will ask second question to you all, Are mothers women or not? if your answer is they are women, my third question will follow after this answer, why Don't  You all (Women) grow your sons as you want? If you do it, everthing will be as you want! Wink 

01:54 PM Sep 17 2008 |