Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Baby boy or Baby girl which one do you want to give birth to?

M.JEYADAVADOSSAR

India

Dear friends,                                

As you know, I'm a yogi and practising yoga for the past 18 years. Through my experience I have found a yogic method, a yogic technic to give birth to a baby boy or a baby girl, whichone someone wants.            

Chromosome = One of the very small parts like threads in the central part of cells containing the GENETIC material that carries the GENES.
                 X chromosome…a SEX chromosome that exists in pairs in female cells and that exists by itself in male cells.

Y chromosome…a SEX chromosome that exists by itself and only in male cells.
Sex chromosome ( X / Y ) that decides the sex (male or female).
                 Every human being has 23 sets ( 46 ) of chromosomes in his body. In these 23 sets of chromosomes 23rd set of chromosomes is the sex chromosomes which decides the sex of a child in the womb.          

(There are 23 sets of chromosomes (46 in total ) in human body. In this 23 sets of chromosomes 23rd set of chromosomes are XX in female body and XY chromosomes in male body.)                   In male the 23rd set of chromosomes is like (XY). In female the 23rd set of chromosomes is like (XX). In these, when the X chromosome from male joins with the X chromosome of female, it leads to give birth to a baby girl (XX). when the Y chromosome from male joins with the X chromosome of female, it leads to give birth to a baby boy(XY). This is the fact.    

By practising some yoga sathanas (few steps of yoga)  you can give priority, chance to any child that you want. I am conducting periodic training programmes and camps to married couples according to their wish and desire. These are more beneficial to many couples

You can give birth to anyone as you like by doing some steps of Yoga and exercise. Please contact me for further details.  

Yours,                                                                  

Jey.         

05:26 PM Aug 28 2008 |