Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do you veil or erase your black side?

novel pig

novel pig

China

Everyone has his own black side of himself. Some people say that we can bright our black zone by helping other people or doing some charities. Do you agrree with that?

For me, i believe that life is a process of pursuing the perfection of ourselves. to reach that goal, i have to experience a lot and learn and grow from the experiences. And i"m so glad that an atomosphere of caring and living around me make me grow fast.

09:56 AM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

iuhil

iuhil

China

spoiling gives rise to corruption. adversity makes you stronger.

11:17 AM Aug 31 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

everyone has his own black side that we can hardly avoid it. just like the 'sex photo'.  in my opinoin , we have no right to accuse the female singers of their personality.they are common people , they can't get rid of banal life like us. surely some of us have the same what so called 'shameful things'. just because they are public people. every one has his own black side ,   so don't accuse others of their own busniess.

01:33 PM Sep 01 2008 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I don´t know how to erase my dark side.

Actually I suffer a lot because of it.

I want to be a good person, optimistical,but I just feel weak.

The good things I do, is trying to help friends when they need – but I know I should do more good things, so I feel guilty.

02:10 PM Sep 01 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We can make 'black sides' as enlightened by bringing light of our soul to that part which we feel have black side.

Absence of our soul create 'black sides',just bring soul & dark sides disappear.

Thanks

03:45 PM Sep 01 2008 |