Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Obama the Dangerious man.

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Every person has its own thoughts,I think that Obama is More dengrious than the Osama.May be i am wrong but you must prove that i am wrong.

10:15 AM Sep 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

oonah

oonah

Germany

USA has 2 parties, democrat and republican.

Bush is from republican, Obama is democrat.

both have different issues and different beliefs.

I think that there is not that much of a difference between the two parties. Do you really feel they differ a lot?

I look upon it as general the same opinions, maybe the democratic views are the better of the two, but to bad there is not a third big party which actually gives alternative opinions.

09:53 PM Sep 06 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Jane Doe,I have been reading and listening Barak from the first day,The bad thing is that he is Hapnatizing the Poor Americans by his oily words and he is buttering the poor peoples but i think he will puting them between the slices for a Bite.

oonah is right, two parties system has its own marits and De-marits.But now this is the time for the Americans to come out from the shell of egg to her the true voice of democracy.

Another very important factor which is necessary to be discusse he is that American Media can turn the table at any time,when ever any candidate spends huge money on the campaign through media he gets almost half of the election.Media turns the openion of Poor American any way.

Any how oonah is right. 

10:10 AM Sep 08 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I think that there is not that much of a difference between the two parties. Do you really feel they differ a lot?

In the USA there are really four parties – the radical Democrats, the moderate Democrats, the moderate Republicans, and the neo-conservative Republicans. Bush is a neo-conservative Republican, McCain is a moderate Republican, Hilary and Obama are both moderate Democrats, someone like Dennis Kucinich is a radical Democrat. Between Hilary and Obama I think Obama is the more progressive. 

04:08 AM Sep 09 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Right, but to a supporter of someone like Kucinich, McCain looks impossibly far to the right. It's all relative. McCain is more moderate than Bush, and Hilary is quite conservative in some respects. 

11:58 AM Sep 11 2008 |