Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God have given you three chances!

Aforest

China

A young man trusted in God devoutly. One day, the village he lived in encountered flood. All the people fled for their lives, but the young man stayed and climbed to the roof because he belived God would save him. Flood became higher and higher submerging the roof even with his leg under the water. He said to himself: "God! I just trust only you in my life, hoping you can save me." After his word, God didn't appear but a bid wood floated in front of him. He could have get saved if only jumping onto it but he didn't, ecause believing God will come to save him. Then the wood went away. The flood was rising higher. when the water submerged his chest, he said to himself:" God, save me!" God didn't appear, but a small boat was coming from far away on the water with a girl in it. The girl said to him:" Following me, i will take you to somewhere safe." The young man didn't turst her at all then the girl drove he coat leaving. The flood was still rising.
    when the water is as high as his mouth, he said to himself:" God! help me!" God didn't appear, but a helicopter flied over him throwing down the rope to save him. Because believing God will come to save him, he rejected the help.
    At last, he was drown. After his soul got to the heaven, he angrily asked God:" You said you would help me, why didn't you give a hand?"
    God said surprisedly:" I have sent rescuer to save you three times, but you didn't realize, you deserve to die."

04:40 PM Sep 05 2008 |