Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

tough mind through tough biological experiment

xiqi

xiqi

China

my major is biology .the main task for me in this semester is doing experiments in the lab. I sacrificed all my spare time for it while the result always turn out to be a failure.depressed as i am ,sometimes I  thought to give up .but i didn't do like that .i relaxed myself and go back to my station.at last i did it .it is very drab to do experiments which  only means repeat the process again and again ta whiles .mamy people surrendered when they face the difficulties .that is why not everyone can be scientist.we need a tough mind to help us through the toughexperiment also life.

05:05 PM Sep 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Aforest

China

i agree with you that you say we need a tough mind to through tough experiment. Of course i think intereste is another factor of success. You should know the story about how Edison invent the lamp."No pay out , how we can get a gain!"

01:53 AM Sep 06 2008 |