Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Share ur most humorous joke. :)

Veezhta

Veezhta

India

Hey Friends,

Hope to hear ur  jokes…

What's an ATTITUTE??

Three Ants saw an elephant coming…

1st Ant: We will kill him…

2nd Ant: We will break his leg…

3rd Ant: Leave him dude, he is alone and we are three so that won't be fair…

09:40 AM Feb 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
OK now THAT was really FUNNY
ehehehehehehehehheheh
Keep them COMING
LOL

08:58 PM Mar 08 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

The Police Department had been instructed to clean up the neighbourhood, so it was quite easy when one drunk staggered towards a policeman and said, "Excuse me Officer, what time is it now?"

The cop replied, "One o'clock", and hit him once over the head with his baton.

"It's nice", said the drunk, "I'm glad that I didn't ask you an hour ago".

11:32 PM Mar 08 2007 |

uleng

uleng

Philippines

An old man was watching a teenager sitting next to him.The teenager had spiked hair with colors green,red,orange and blue. The old man kept staring at him that irritated the boy.

• teenager: never done anything wild in your entire life?
  • Old man: Got drunk once and had a sex with a peacock. I'm wondering if you're my son.

Embarassedhehehe

05:50 AM Mar 09 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

LOL
God i love this Thread
hehehehehehehhheehhe
keep it COMING

11:41 AM Mar 09 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

That's very good uleng!!! Keep sharing yours.Smile

He was a young father, wheeling the pram through the gardens while the baby was screaming its head off. "Take it easy Jason", he said calmly, "there's nothing to fuss about".

A middle-aged woman noticed his soothing manner and marvelled at the new breed of young husbands.

When the baby screamed even louder she heard him say, "Cool it, Jason, don't get excited, lad, cool it soon".

Thouched by his gentle manner the woman leaned into the pram and cooed, "There, there, Jason. What's bothering you?"

"Excuse me, lady", said the father, "That's Jack, I'm Jason".

04:17 AM Mar 10 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

Loony, this is special for you:

Teenager Jack was walking down the beach when he happened to see someone drowning not far from shore. Rushing into the surf he pulled the man out; much to his surprise, the man he'd rescued was none other than his former President.

The former President sat up in the sand and  said, "Young man, that was a heroic deed you did. Do you know who I am?"

"I do Sir", replied Jack.

"Well, then, you must also realize that I'm not without a good deal of influence. If there's anything I can ever do to repay you, whatever you need just ask for me".

Jack then thought a moment. "I'd like to be burried in National Cemetery".

This request took the former President by surprise. "I don't understand", he said, "From the looks of you, you are in perfect health".

"Oh, I am", answered the young man, "But when my parents find out who I just saved, they're gonna kill me".

11:40 PM Mar 15 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
GOD that was Funny….
hehehehehehehehehhehehhehehehh
Thx alot NUGRO u just made my day heheheheheheh’
Keep the good stuff coming ;)

10:21 AM Mar 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Mrs hen laid an egg and her husband mr rooster flew into rage the second  he saw the egg.why????      Because it  was an duck egg….. 

Tongue out      

03:48 PM Mar 18 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That was funny
I liked it THX alot for the joke
Keep it coming :)

05:50 PM Mar 18 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

Some boys were camping out in a back yard, wanted to know what the time was, and they started singing very loudly. Finally a neighbour threw open his window and shouted down at them, "Hey boys! Less your volume! Don't you know what time is it now? It's two o'clock!"

04:40 AM Mar 20 2007 |