Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God's Mistake???

Santo

United States

There a was a famous man who lived in the last century. He said something that drew my attention:

“WOMAN WAS GOD’S SECOND MISTAKE…”

What do u think he meant by that?

And your personal opinion…

-
Por las mujeres que son tan bellas… las botellas…

10:40 PM Dec 19 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amay

China

man is God’s first mistake. God made a man and a woman in the earth,so human thrives and destructs the enviroment of the earth . maybe God is sorry now for the two mistakes he made.

03:08 PM Mar 02 2002 |

emaya

emaya

United States

I think God never did mistake  because he is not human .

He is like a programmer who love to invent  for good. we  are in his project and he gonna delete any thing can't use in the process and put them in the junk .  Why?

Because I believe God is The greatest scientist with great love and we are one of his clone.But he gave us a chance having amazing brain that we can decide which way we have to choose.

Having fun in his project or go into the junk box?

I'm happy what I'm now because life is beautiful. can't find like this earth planet in our Universe. we are very unit one.Cool

11:36 PM Aug 21 2008 |

Kelvin Chan

Germany

woman was the God's second  mistake ,then man would be the first mistake because we are destroying the world

05:23 AM Aug 22 2008 |

yuechaow1983

China

it's not GOD's mistake,actually,he was wery angry.

he just made human beingLaughing

07:09 AM Aug 22 2008 |

Prelude94

China

Why a man comes up with such wierd saying. Our civilization evolves from both men and women. Neither of them can exist without the other. The man who said this was for fun and didn't mean it. Otherwise, I feel sorry about him.

09:36 AM Aug 22 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i think the topic is unpolitness with the GOD, though i'll reply with a verse from Quran:-

"And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. (2:30)"

01:43 PM Aug 22 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

haha… A sıper sentence :D:D

It can be argued between men and women :D:D

But…. Too stupidly..

God never does a mistake! :)

01:49 PM Aug 22 2008 |

sweetuuuu

sweetuuuu

Jordan

thats something shameful

noone can say such a thing , GOD makes no misyake , GOD is perfect ,and the one he said this he is a freak he doesnt know what he has done , i hope that man to be alive now to repent for what he has done

02:48 PM Aug 22 2008 |

marcopo

Hong Kong

if god rly made a mistake, does it mean that having you was also a mistake?
if one who truly thinks so, he/she shouldn't be alive then

10:20 AM Aug 23 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

vandien, why me, i told what i know…many others deny the question….

10:52 AM Aug 23 2008 |