Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's your thought about...

latin-lover

Italy

Hi all,

I want tell you something happened to me this morning.This night I slept badly because I was worried about some things that concern my work, my life, myself etc.When my alarm clock rang I felt very tired and I didn’t want to go out my bed at all. Suddenly came my wife who approached to me and gave me a little kiss saying “I wish you a great day”.I saw her eyes looking how much sweet she was and went out my bed. Since that moment I’ve done everything with a new power, I haven’t felt tired and I can  cope with any kind of problem. Now, I was asking by myself, why do we live looking for something that probably we already have, why was I worrying for stupid thoughts when I have a wonderful family….What do I need? Is It enough living and stop or we always need something new, different, big or what?   

08:42 AM Sep 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

hmmm…I just want to say that there's no limitation for appetency of human. We always demand too much.

But as a matter of fact, we can't have everything. So we have to learn how to bear something that we can't have and enjoy what we've already had.Innocent 

01:16 PM Sep 30 2008 |

deepalijain

India

my thought is

enjoy your life with whatever you have…don't think too much..about your future..do your work fairly.don't think about your fruit…there is no limit for your satisfection.in your life ones you have to satisfied with your things and that time u feel you are the happiest person in the world

02:54 PM Sep 30 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

well , it has been said by before that contentment (satisfication) is a treasure…^^""

03:39 PM Sep 30 2008 |

Hazel_eyes

Hazel_eyes

Morocco

the poorer wants to be rich..the rich wants to be a king and the kings are never satisfied..that's it!

well ambition is good;it's what makes us doing our best

but if we dont control it well it turns into greed,and the greed is a disease that prevents us from enjoying what we already had…

we have just one short life…it doesn't take so much to be happy!

04:45 PM Sep 30 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

You are a fortunate man, Latin, to have such a wonderful partner in your life.

07:27 PM Sep 30 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

thank you guys for your responses and thank you to have remind me of the tresure I have and the responsability I have to appreciate..

10:46 AM Oct 02 2008 |