Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

When you start your first love?

tesslin

China

I have not taste the feeling of love untill now. My roommates told me that I had miss the beat time to love. Haha~ One of my students falls in love now but I have no experience about this so I can not give her advices. She is only 14 years now. Is it too early to fall in love? And what is the feeling about first love?

02:53 PM Oct 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

mmm well! I fell in love for first time when I was just 16 Y.O.! It was completly great! The only one thing is when all over! That was my first experience… But despite, I don't think it's SOO early!!... so but… Not much!

08:34 PM Oct 03 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

the first love when I was 9. I missed my girl classmate. I miissed her and I always admire her in class and go with her any where

10:56 PM Oct 03 2008 |

tesslin

China

It is said somewhere that you can see your lover when you close you eyes. His or her image would emerge in your mind. You wouldn't  think of him all the time but at some special time ,such as at midnight, missing grabs your heart.

Is it love?

03:55 AM Oct 04 2008 |

seavn

China

MY CLASSMATES ```HE DARW CHINESE PICTURES WITH ME

11:24 AM Oct 04 2008 |

Naagii

Mongolia

When I was high school girl,I fell in first love.My first love was a classmate.It was hard.Then I couldn't express love.My first love broke.

11:49 AM Oct 04 2008 |

tesslin

China

Ha, I ever drew pictures for my boy deskmate. But the pictures are for his girlfriend. At that time I felt  crazy to help a boy pursue his girlfriend. It made life more colourful.However, to my regret, he didn't succeed at last.

03:29 PM Oct 04 2008 |