Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What make you happy in your life?

White heart

Saudi Arabia

In every place or time you can find questions and talking about life and searching for happines in it. where is it? what do you think is it in money, health, family, friends , travelling or any thing else? tell me your ideas. Iwill not tell you mine untill I hear from you. I wish you all happiness.

10:49 PM Oct 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

i thnk happiness is inside us..

we can make it exist in our lives ourselves..it's not so diffclt!!

n btw my fmily,close friends,being succesful,more colourful life,doing sports,music re importnt for my hppines(:

12:12 PM Feb 28 2009 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

I feel happy when i reach a goal that I have already defined.

08:53 AM Mar 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

be  happy in life is to be close to god . have a goal in this life and you  work to be true

10:45 AM Mar 03 2009 |

malmal1318

malmal1318

Myanmar

I AM ALWAYS SAD.
LIVING HURTS.

06:30 AM Mar 04 2009 |

swapna1

swapna1

India

Real Happy is  god( jesus) is near with me,when i  helping other i see the happy in their faces, when i meet my favourable persons these make me happy

11:21 AM Mar 04 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

if i see the other smilling

that's give me power to challenge everything

however i had problems

but when i see smilling, it so good for me

11:33 AM Mar 04 2009 |

jennyjianglin

China

I think talk with my friends and my partents,share my feelings with them .I think it  make  me feel very happy, and i think do something which is i wants success,i think it is the most important thing in my life ,and also  make me feel happy.

12:21 PM Mar 04 2009 |

jennyjianglin

China

I think talk with my friends and my partents,share my feelings with them .I think it  make  me feel very happy, and i think do something which is i wants success,i think it is the most important thing in my life ,and also  make me feel happy.

12:21 PM Mar 04 2009 |