Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

good writng site

gkisseberth

Germany

http://essayinfo.com/

A very good site with emphasis on writing all types of essays, but with additional information on writing and giving presentations, business writing and the mechanical aspects of writing. 

01:06 AM Oct 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

thanks for share… :)

One day, i am sure they will help me much :)

12:56 PM Oct 06 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

There are a lot of excellent resources on the web. If you find them, share them. 

05:54 PM Oct 06 2008 |

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

I’ve never heard about this service, you know. I’m very suspicious to such services. There are a lot of unreliable among them. The only one I usually use is called Supreme essay service. Those guys usually help me a lot. Good luck!

07:27 AM Feb 15 2017 |

Theind

United States

Thanks

09:24 AM Dec 04 2019 |

Alchemistnb

United States

I had need a speech for my business conference pitch but my english wasn’t really good. I googled tons of sites, I got edusson and their speech writing service. So I have had a brief with writer Mary, then a few iterations and my speech was done. Easy! Highly recommend!

02:31 AM Mar 10 2020 |

Alchemistnb

United States

I had need a speech for my business conference pitch but my english wasn’t really good. I googled tons of sites, I got edusson and their speech writing service. So I have had a brief with writer Mary, then a few iterations and my speech was done. Easy! Highly recommend!

02:32 AM Mar 10 2020 |